IS this normal?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

My plant is in week 8.5 of flower and still has white hairs thinking right now it’s time to flush?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Doesn't look like anything is wrong to me. I don't think you need a flush by looking at the plants. I would just let em finish out but that's only my opinion.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Here is a better video it might just need a week or 2 to be honest

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Looks like a bit of foxtailing too. I would gi by the tricombes and not care what the rest of the plant is doing.
So don’t even care about the white hairs? Take it down when i see the trichomes amber?

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Looks like a genetic trait to me. you're behind on trichome production as well.
it just looks like bad genetics.

----IMO, IME, TTBOMK---Ttrichome color is one out of many indicators for ripeness, and not a very accurate one because it's also effected mainly by genetics.

As some epic growers in the farm told me before: i dont even check trichome color anymore.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So don’t even care about the white hairs? Take it down when i see the trichomes amber?
Congratulations on your first grow looks good! Most harvest at a certain percentage of Amber like 10 - 20% not wait for all of them to turn Amber. Scope the trics on the bud not on the Sugar Leaf because sugar leaves turn Amber very early before the entire plant is mature

Screenshot 20190918 071734 Google
Screenshot 20190918 071656 Google

your plant looks good I don't see an issue, scope the trichomes, decide what percentage of Amber you want to harvest at and there you go!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Looks like a genetic trait to me. you're behind on trichome production as well.
it just looks like bad genetics.

----IMO, IME, TTBOMK---Ttrichome color is one out of many indicators for ripeness, and not a very accurate one because it's also effected mainly by genetics.

As some epic growers in the farm told me before: i dont even check trichome color anymore.

Sorry, i just read my answer and wanna clarify- it doesn't look "bad" just not the best genetics out there...
all in all your ladies looks fine, goodluck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom