is this nute burn or deficiency

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

tangerine dream auto a lil over 2 weeks old promix moisture control with perlite lights are dimmed to 65 percent
may 3rd 1 gallon of water divided between 11 plants ph 6.5 ppm 198
2 ml cal mag plus
1tsp big bloom ff
temp 68 to 81 rh 48 to 61

may 5th 1 gallon plain water divided between 11 plants ph 6.45
temps 68 to 81 rh 48 to 61

may 8th 1 gallon of water divided between 11 plants ph 6.5 ppm 208
3 ml cal mag plus
temps 68 to 81 rh 48 to 61

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

The pics
20210511 190615
20210511 190615

20210511 190605
Weedlogger

Weedlogger

I am not very experienced, but they look kind of young to be getting nutes. So I would think it is nute burn. But my experience is very limited, I am used to growing tomatoes and I am on my 3rd batch of cannabis. So maybe not listen to me LOL

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

How big are the containers? It seems to me that 1 gallon of water divided by 11 plants in those containers might not be enough water to saturate the root zone which will allow an even dry back so there are no dry or hot spots in the root zone.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So the containers are in 3 gallon pots, you are watering with 350 ml per pot (1 gal, or 3.8 liters, divided by 11=0.34 liters).

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but if you begin watering each pot to the point of slight runoff, so each pot is fully saturated, that might be a step in the right direction to fix the deficiency/lockout. Allow enough time in between waterings for the soil to dry back so the pot feels lighter compared to when they are wet.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

So the containers are in 3 gallon pots, you are watering with 350 ml per pot (1 gal, or 3.8 liters, divided by 11=0.34 liters).

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but if you begin watering each pot to the point of slight runoff, so each pot is fully saturated, that might be a step in the right direction to fix the deficiency/lockout. Allow enough time in between waterings for the soil to dry back so the pot feels lighter compared to when they are wet.
i have not been watering much becuase they were young and i didnt think u are supposed to water seedling or 3 week old plants to run off

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

i have not been watering much becuase they were young and i didnt think u are supposed to water seedling or 3 week old plants to run off

Yes and no, if they were in smaller containers you would be able to saturate the medium and it would dry back pretty quickly, but I see you are growing autos and they say don't transplant them because it could cause stress issues.

So it's one of those situations where you need to find a balance. I wouldn't consider those plants seedlings anymore, they look big to me.

mancorn

mancorn

Your feed looks totally wacky. Why are you using a bloom and cal/Mag during veg instead of a standard “grow” fert (which will have plenty of Cal & Mg)? If you want to use FF you should be using their Big Grow. Big Bloom is a 0-.5-.7 and you’re growing in a peat moss medium (with no added nutrients), which won’t come close to providing the proper nutrients needed. (The bloom feed is an industrial joke and in most cases can be completely ignored and you should use a balanced fertilizer closer to a 2-1-3 through your entire grow.)

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Your feed looks totally wacky. Why are you using a bloom and cal/Mag during veg instead of a standard “grow” fert (which will have plenty of Cal & Mg)? If you want to use FF you should be using their Big Grow. Big Bloom is a 0-.5-.7 and you’re growing in a peat moss medium (with no added nutrients), which won’t come close to providing the proper nutrients needed. (The bloom feed is an industrial joke and in most cases can be completely ignored and you should use a balanced fertilizer closer to a 2-1-3 through your entire grow.)
was using big bloom just for seedling and i thought i read on here to always add cal mag +

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

funny story i got 3 or 4 grows under my belt the only 1 i had no problems with was a photo i seem to always have some problem with autos but out of the 11 i have only 2 or showing problems

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the lights are now 30 inches was 26 should i raise it more
no that’s ok, watch for leaf edges curling up, the leaves closer to the top like an early taco look.,?
that would mean still too close, you see or not in a week if your good or not..

Top Bottom