Is this nutrient burn ? How are they doing ?Day 31 flower .

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hey guys whats your opinion on these . Is this nutrient burn ? Light burn or am I good ?
Two plants are showing quite a few yellowing/discoloured leaves.
One is showing what seems to be showing reddish colours on tips and edges.
The other one is completely normal.

Is this nutrient burn  how are they doing day 31 flower
Is this nutrient burn  how are they doing day 31 flower 2
logdog

logdog

some yellowing half way through flower or there abouts is normal for me as you taper of the nitrogen if it gets out of hand a slight boost of nitrogen should slow it up. as to the purple could be lots of things, cool temps, strain genetics or light burn sorry I couldnt be more help. buds look great! good luck the rest of the way.

logdog

logdog

just remembered I had a haze strain get purple where my fan was hitting it too hard once, something else to consider

Keod

Keod

just remembered I had a haze strain get purple where my fan was hitting it too hard once, something else to consider
The fan ?!? Its weird cause that plant getting a bit ourple gets the less wind of the 4.
The strain is Green Crack btw

Keod

Keod

some yellowing half way through flower or there abouts is normal for me as you taper of the nitrogen if it gets out of hand a slight boost of nitrogen should slow it up. as to the purple could be lots of things, cool temps, strain genetics or light burn sorry I couldnt be more help. buds look great! good luck the rest of the way.
No prob man thanks for the reply. Temps and light seem to be in good conditions.
Since jts my first grow i am maybe overthinking. Lets hope it goes well 🤞

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

No prob man thanks for the reply. Temps and light seem to be in good conditions.
Since jts my first grow i am maybe overthinking. Lets hope it goes well 🤞
Potassium deficiency

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I am using the BioCanna line and normally that should cover potassium no ? Also only one plant is showing those symptoms so i am confused!
We often are with only one plant showing symptoms. I’ve got a tent full of Skunk and Cherry Pie. Starting week 5 of flower. All are great except one that keeps showing deficiency. All watered and fed exactly the same. And it’s in the best part of the footprint. Don’t know if it’s just a lighter green pheno or is there a problem.

Keod

Keod

We often are with only one plant showing symptoms. I’ve got a tent full of Skunk and Cherry Pie. Starting week 5 of flower. All are great except one that keeps showing deficiency. All watered and fed exactly the same. And it’s in the best part of the footprint. Don’t know if it’s just a lighter green pheno or is there a problem.
Oh ok thanks man ! As my first grow not sure whatcto expect. So best eay to cure it is to buy a special nutritient additive ?
Or use fore nutrients that I already have ? (BioCanna line)

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Oh ok thanks man ! As my first grow not sure whatcto expect. So best eay to cure it is to buy a special nutritient additive ?
Or use fore nutrients that I already have ? (BioCanna line)
Just give it a good bloom feed at proper pH. Don’t change too much. They’re doing good despite it. And who knows? It might be coloration due to genetics. It’s early if it’s potassium.

Keod

Keod

Just give it a good bloom feed at proper pH. Don’t change too much. They’re doing good despite it. And who knows? It might be coloration due to genetics. It’s early if it’s potassium.
When you say "bloom" what do you mean? I have BioFlores (flower nutrients) and bio boost. Is that the same or something else ?BioCanna line FYI ?

Top Bottom