Is this over or under watering? Or possibly something else?

• Thread starter Kujo4433
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kujo4433

Kujo4433

Soil is well aerated, perlite mix. 4 gallon wicker basket. Had a bug issue and think I still mite.. but they started to droop so I gave them some water, seemed to perk them up a minute and then next day drooping again. I’m confused.. Also it’s mostly top half of plant, bottom leaves look fine

Is this over or under watering or possibly something else
Is this over or under watering or possibly something else 2
Is this over or under watering or possibly something else 3
Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

Hmmm.. I would say overwatered since it's wet. This isn't after lights out right?

Kujo4433

Kujo4433

They were doing great until like two days ago, not anything changed as far as heat light distancing etc. have another plant same genetics, started wilting really bad so I put another container of dirt under it(pot has big holes at bottom) and it’s growing great now. I’m thinking over watered tho now

2Bad

2Bad

They were doing great until like two days ago, not anything changed as far as heat light distancing etc. have another plant same genetics, started wilting really bad so I put another container of dirt under it(pot has big holes at bottom) and it’s growing great now. I’m thinking over watered tho now
Well bugs could do that too im pretty sure. Either that or overwatered. I've never dealt with them though.

Kujo4433

Kujo4433

I’ve got to keep my back door open because ventilation issues. And there’s quite a bit of bugs(earwigs,squash bugs,flying bugs) sprayed neem oil quite a bit. You don’t think I’ve suffocated them do ya??

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Neem poisoning/suffocation.

Amongst a host of other issues.

If that plant is just starting to flower you are going to be fighting an uphill battle for the rest of the grow to produce anything worth harvesting.

Top Bottom