Is this overwatering or underwatering?

• Thread starter Saysmethatswho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saysmethatswho

Saysmethatswho

New to growing, last night leaves began drooping, I haven’t watered it in just over 3 days. Watering with distilled water.

Is this overwatering or underwatering
growsince79

growsince79

looks overwatered or root problems from improper watering. How much and how often do you water?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Looks dry. If your using RO/ Distilled you need to give it some Cal/Mag pretty early but diluted. I’m guessing you have too low RH as well they need 60% as well as air flow.

growsince79

growsince79

You need to water to runoff and and weigh the cup. then water to runoff when it loses 3-4 oz.

Saysmethatswho

Saysmethatswho

I usually wait until the soil is completely bone dry (every few days) and then I mist it until I see a small puddle that drains into the soil after a few minutes. I also use a small h2o2 solution in the water I feed it.

growsince79

growsince79

I usually wait until the soil is completely bone dry (every few days) and then I mist it until I see a small puddle that drains into the soil after a few minutes. I also use a small h2o2 solution in the water I feed it.
I wouldn't use peroxide at all. Just water completely. What soil is it in? Looks like it needs perlite.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

You will have problems if you stay with that soil. Miracle grow soil is awful. Succulent soil even worse lol

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Anything would be better then what you started with. I use straight coco. Everyone is different it’s a preference thing. You need to plan it all out ideally.
You’ll get a lot of support no matter which way you go. I personally prefer organic food and suppliments in straight coco. Works for me

Top Bottom