Is this pack legit ?

• Thread starter JoeRoots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JoeRoots

I would like to ask someone if this Schnazzleberry#2 pack I bought is authentic. Because most Chimera packs I saw in grow reports on forums looks like that on the second picture:

Is this pack legit
Is this pack legit 2
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I dont know why it wouldnt be. Some Breeders change they Logo a bit..I must say the firsst one has an added look with the Black backround...Was these purchased threw them? if so why would ya question it? or did ya get these from some kinda cheap knock off place? okay gotta grow now..take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

A

adam

if i were to guess i would say that the 1st pic is from boo/bay? 2nd pic dr. chronics?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yes those packs are legit.....Chimera sent them to me himself.....

J

JoeRoots

Thank you guys ! I have been worried cause I have been ripped off last year - have bought fake DJ Short seeds from one european growshop. I know from several forums that many people have been ripped too with fake DJ seeds. So I become suspicious when I bought Chimeras Schnazzle and saw mostly packs of the "second type" in grow reports.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thank you guys ! I have been worried cause I have been ripped off last year - have bought fake DJ Short seeds from one european growshop. I know from several forums that many people have been ripped too with fake DJ seeds. So I become suspicious when I bought Chimeras Schnazzle and saw mostly packs of the "second type" in grow reports.

No worrys :)

ALL thcfarmer beans come direct from the breeders....unlike attitude seedbank....

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Atleast at the farm i feel like theres a normal human presence. Logic dictates that you buy here! haha im so funny

B

Bluebud

I ordered some Mental Floss from a different seedbank and got the same package as your as your first pic. Its all good.

J

JoeRoots

Thanks to all of you. I am 100 percent sure now :) To Schnazzle in the fridge I am going to buy Sassy Frass now. I am looking forward to grow both.

Top Bottom