Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem

• Thread starter boban.marlijanovic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boban.marlijanovic

boban.marlijanovic

I have two plants and both have same issue.
I don't know if something is eating the plants or this is some kind of nutrient problem.
This is my first grow so I don't have any experience...
Pictures attached show something but I don't know is this dirt and some random particles or what is it.
The particles are so small that is almost impossible to see without magnifying glass. (I took pictures by placing magnifying glass on the cell phone lens and zoomed in on the cell phone)

Please help...

1) Growing indoor (CFL 6-8 inches from the plants)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Watering schedule -
Watering once in 4 days with non ph-ed tap water for the last two watering!!!
No nutrients have ever been given to the plant!!!(except kelp powder once - second to last watering)
I have been spraying plans with the lights on so that could also be the source of the problem but I wouldn't say that's the case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Growing Medium is Dutch brand TCM
Description - Google translated from dutch :
Growing substrate - Potting soil based on peat litter (white peat), garden peat (black peat), lava, grape seed cake
and 0.5 kg / m³ of compound fertilizer NPK 12-14-24 and 3.5 kg / m³ of compound organic fertilizer
NPK 7-7-10 with 43% organic matter whose nitrogen is completely organically bound; for use in
the most common plants [pH (water) zone: 5.0 - 6.5].
4) Stage of growth - 36 days old plants

5) PICTURE OF PLANTS

Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 2
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 3
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 4
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 5
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 6
Is this pest problem or some kind of nutrient problem 7
Last edited:
mancorn

mancorn

If it's not moving then it's not a problem. Pick up a jewlers loupe ($10 Amazon) and inspect the bottom of your leaves as this is where most pest (like mites and thrips) will hang out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom