Is this pests ? Random cuts in fan leaves

• Thread starter Growdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Not sure wot but somethings been at it,I can see marks round the leaf too,(on top round edges),76

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Just a single unhealthy leaf probably, Chop it off and just keep an eye on the plant.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Can you show a whole plant pic? I wouldn’t chop off a leaf like that. I prefer to see if I can make it healthy again. Have you scoped the bottoms of the leaves?

william76

william76

If its a pest it will be on more leaves,just 1 then ur probably OK,u indoors or out?.76

Growdog

Growdog

Can you show a whole plant pic? I wouldn’t chop off a leaf like that. I prefer to see if I can make it healthy again. Have you scoped the bottoms of the leaves?
/
I have pictures of the plants from early posts I’ve been having some issues lately just look at my recent posts

Madbud

Madbud

If it was a Chevy it would be rust. Let it dry longer, til its lightweight and watch if the new growth is better, “praying” leaves with lights on.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what’s this greenish yellow colour?
discoloured perlite?, fungus/mold?
looks like from watering to frequently..

69567D46 3CFA 45AC BAF0 A2B180634D9C
Growdog

Growdog

what’s this greenish yellow colour?
discoloured perlite?, fungus/mold?
looks like from watering to frequently..

It’s organic amendments i top dressed into the soil before watering

william76

william76

Just to point out,the above plant wasn't rootbound,if u look at the bottom it would have been OK for another week,too late now.76

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just to point out,the above plant wasn't rootbound,if u look at the bottom it would have been OK for another week,too late now.76
what? ya it was root bound enough..
transplant was needed..

Top Bottom