Is this plant male or female?

• Thread starter 716legalgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
716legalgrow

716legalgrow

Hello first time growin here. My plant is between week 4 and 5 of veg. Having a hard time determining the sex. I’m afraid it’s a male, since it’s by far my nicest plant. I can’t tell, can anyone help? Is it still too young to determine sex? It seems like there is a “ball” in some spots but I don’t know if I’m just panicking. The first photo has what I believe is a seed sack starting, the second one is on same plant with no balls. Third should show what’s confusing me.

Is this plant male or female
Is this plant male or female 2
Is this plant male or female 3
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hello first time growin here. My plant is between week 4 and 5 of veg. Having a hard time determining the sex. I’m afraid it’s a male, since it’s by far my nicest plant. I can’t tell, can anyone help? Is it still too young to determine sex? It seems like there is a “ball” in some spots but I don’t know if I’m just panicking. The first photo has what I believe is a seed sack starting, the second one is on same plant with no balls. Third should show what’s confusing me.
Looking like it is just wait a bit longer to see for sure 👻🚂

716legalgrow

716legalgrow

Looking like it is just wait a bit longer to see for sure 👻🚂
Noooo :( well it was expected. I got northern light autos that are feminized going on I purchased from crop king seeds. If I allow this random seed to fertilize a female cherynobl strain, will that cross their strains?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Noooo :( well it was expected. I got northern light autos that are feminized going on I purchased from crop king seeds. If I allow this random seed to fertilize a female cherynobl strain, will that cross their strains?
I would not do autos as they do what they want like bud at 18 hours or flip and not bud for 6 weeks they either grow good or just spindle as buds stick to fem ones 👻🚂 and yes it would even in same room plants can pick up other plants traits and blend in with each others cut the male back 12 hours to speed it up before others flower to get the pollen if u want

716legalgrow

716legalgrow

I would not do autos as they do what they want like bud at 18 hours or flip and not bud for 6 weeks they either grow good or just spindle as buds stick to fem ones 👻🚂 and yes it would even in same room plants can pick up other plants traits and blend in with each others cut the male back 12 hours to speed it up before others flower to get the pollen if u want
Yeah I’m gonna see how these autos do. As naive as it sounds I’ve been doing tons of research watching hours of growers online and absorbing all their tips and tricks with autos so I’m somewhat confident I’ll get some buds outta them from. I know they won’t get as big as photoperiod ones but imma try some techniques to increase the yield from them because to me this isn’t a competition it’s something I’m enjoying doing all around

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Yeah I’m gonna see how these autos do. As naive as it sounds I’ve been doing tons of research watching hours of growers online and absorbing all their tips and tricks with autos so I’m somewhat confident I’ll get some buds outta them from. I know they won’t get as big as photoperiod ones but imma try some techniques to increase the yield from them because to me this isn’t a competition it’s something I’m enjoying doing all around
If it was I would not
tell me ways of growing

Top Bottom