Is this PM?.........

• Thread starter ReveBleu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReveBleu

ReveBleu

........is this powdery mildew on my clones?
Is this pm

vaporedout

vaporedout

pm like a mo'fo.... unless you sprayed them with something.

C

cctt

It kind of looks like you're spraying them with something to me.

TexBud

TexBud

Did you foliar feed them? Did your rooting concentrate splash on leafs? Lightly take your finger(s) and rub some of it off. Does it feel salty? Salty feel will be fert./ rooting concentrate or other contaminant and should just wash off the leafs. Powdery (no feel to it at all)? powdery mildew treat with baking soda. WORD of CAUTION: Only rub one leaf then wash your hands...you can spread it to other plants if it is powdery mildew.

Good luck!

Texbud

ReveBleu

ReveBleu

I had not foliar fed them at the time that the PM showed up, it has no "feel" and doesn't wash off with plain water... It's definitely PM...

Thanks for the help guys!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

If it is PM you should be able to wipe it off with your fingers and you should definitely be able to wash it off.. It looks like something in your water prob calcium. What kind of water are you using to mist them?

ReveBleu

ReveBleu

Well, I just got them today and the "PM" wasn't there when I bought them; they were perfect! I had to drive a long way to get them, and I took that pic after they hadn't been sprayed with anything for 5 hours. So the white stuff that showed up either developed in the car ride or came from whoever sprayed them right before I bought them.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Well, I just got them today and the "PM" wasn't there when I bought them; they were perfect! I had to drive a long way to get them, and I took that pic after they hadn't been sprayed with anything for 5 hours. So the white stuff that showed up either developed in the car ride or came from whoever sprayed them right before I bought them.

Mildew would not just show up in a matter of hours, and not that intense. You would likely see a small spot of fuzzy white which takes a bit of time to spread. From that picture it really does look like a salt build up of some time.

O

Organicyumyum

it could easily be something that was sprayed on them. it doesn't look like P.M. from the pic. It could be that they were sprayed with beneficials. The tea I make with caps bennies will sometimes leave some white residue on the leaves from the microbes.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If all that developed within 5 hours, its not PM, somebody had to of sprayed them and thats the leftover residue after the water evaporates, IMO.

Top Bottom