Is this possible?

• Thread starter Abbazabba22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abbazabba22

Abbazabba22

I had four mother plants. One was super skunk one alien og and two other strains. Many clones were successfully taken and it was time to flower. After a few weeks I started noticing the skunk looked an awful lot like my aog... as time went on the skunk literally turned into an aog 🤯 just finished harvesting and the bud smells and looks exactly like aog. I had taken clones to flower from all of my mothers and am just mind blown how this is physically possible?! Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I had four mother plants. One was super skunk one alien og and two other strains. Many clones were successfully taken and it was time to flower. After a few weeks I started noticing the skunk looked an awful lot like my aog... as time went on the skunk literally turned into an aog 🤯 just finished harvesting and the bud smells and looks exactly like aog. I had taken clones to flower from all of my mothers and am just mind blown how this is physically possible?! Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
Never. But I'm usually so stoned when I plant I couldn't tell ya if I planted basil or tomatoes. It's all good.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol 😂
Yeah I know it’s impossible, it’s been driving me crazy wondering what the hell happened!!
really good smoke does it to you,hahahhah i cant label nothing right,but yet i cant do all the bending and squating to work in my tent lmao,good smoke does it every time lol

Top Bottom