Is this ready for harvest?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

I messed this grow up badly.
I think I got lazy with many of the factors with watering, didn’t use a big enough lamp, and ultimately put too many plants in a small space.
The yield is super weak.

Having said that, does this plant look ready for harvest?

Is this ready for harvest
Is this ready for harvest 2
Is this ready for harvest 3
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My short answer is 'no, it doesn't.' The experienced growers would have better suggestions than I could. The browning of the leaves looks like a problem, though. Maybe too much fertilizer?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hard to tell she’s in rough shape start from the beginning what ya growing in ? What r u feeding ? How long has she been on 12/12 light ?

growsince79

growsince79

My short answer is 'no, it doesn't.' The experienced growers would have better suggestions than I could. The browning of the leaves looks like a problem, though. Maybe too much fertilizer?
Longer answer is it's sick and getting worse so I'd chop it even though its not done. The roots are probably fried...

C

ClosetClouds

I’ve been giving it this “recharge” stuff really frequently on this grow, I wonder if I’ve been doing that too much. Someone had told me it could be used every single watering.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Did you ever chop them down? I’d say you gave em to much light and heat on top of too many nutes. It’s weird cause you can barely see any bud on em. Your best just throwing them out and starting over. I doubt you’d get high if you smoked them. Unless you have no tolerance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom