Is this ready? It has cloudy trichomes.

• Thread starter rockyracoonface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

Is this ready? It is eleven weeks from seed. It is White Widow Auto Flower from ILGM. ILGM says it can be ready in 10 to 11 weeks. The trichomes are cloudy. I don’t know what you can make out in the pictures.
Is this ready it has cloudy trichomes
Is this ready it has cloudy trichomes 2
Is this ready it has cloudy trichomes 3
Is this ready it has cloudy trichomes 4

Pcross34

Pcross34

I would say no based on the pistols , do you see amber trichomes if not you can continue to run the plants allowing it to age a little more ! First sight of amber you should already be flushing and getting ready for harvest imo ... take it as ya will - good luck looks tasty!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Start giving plants cold tap water this will help pistils turn, wait till you see a bit of amber trichome, give another week then flush out with cold tap water then expect to chop in week to 10 days you want to turn those pistils, I could easily chop this plant now but if you wait you will be better off for it, remember there on there time not us, but I understand! You want weed but must learn patience to achieve best results.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm one of the guys that does not believe in flushing the last week. Back in the day, yeah, you could taste the ferts because they were so strong.
It's not like that now. There is no need to flush.

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

Thanks for the advise. It is eight days older now. I can’t take a picture because the lights are off. It looks about the same. I’ll take a picture tomorrow. I kinda got the idea I could wait.

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

The two pictures above are on my oldest plant. I have two more plants that are two weeks younger. These one that is younger has more brown pistols. I’m thinking I may end up chopping it at the same time as older one.
B99CADF7 EB0B 499F 92C4 24FDDE5EC07D
7BC795AB ABC3 436E 8A5E A3E8472A513B

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

One more seems to be a different phenotype that started to flower later and stretched. I thought about culling it but it really started to put on some buds later. I had to max out the height on my light so it is getting the best light if not too much.
D7BF1DDE 9C9E 4FC6 953F 95F7A8FCE058
33B0B89C C7F7 40B6 AF08 108698003CE2
E82F1E53 E496 47E3 BC5A 2FE893F7BDAE

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

I imagine my plants don’t look so great. I didn’t know exactly how to feed them. I have been feeding at a quarter strength of the GH now to be on the safe side because I wasn’t sure about PH and ppm. I have a general idea I am ok with ph and ppm with a quarter strength no matter how often I feed.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I imagine my plants don’t look so great. I didn’t know exactly how to feed them. I have been feeding at a quarter strength of the GH now to be on the safe side because I wasn’t sure about PH and ppm. I have a general idea I am ok with ph and ppm with a quarter strength no matter how often I feed.
What are you growing in?

Top Bottom