Is This Russet Mites Or Heat Stress?

• Thread starter dboy510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dboy510

dboy510

I am using a shade cloth and the temps haven't been above 80.
Is this russet mites or heat stress
Is this russet mites or heat stress
Is this russet mites or heat stress 3
Is this russet mites or heat stress 4

Is this russet mites or heat stress 2
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

I am fighting of this filthy pest and I don't know what it is. Can anyone she'd some light on this infestation

20170701 141304
20170701 140216
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How many threads are you guys going to open with the same pics.
You have been told russet mights.
Research, research and more research. Listen to stonestacker get a bible and research. Step a level up and figure it out!!

CIRE408

CIRE408

Research, research and more research. Listen to stonestacker get a bible and research. Step a level up and figure it out!!
You're helpful bro!!! Sure you had it all figured out your first grow. Thats what people are on these threads for help when needed. Bet my first crop looks better than yours because of helpful farmers. Not DICKS!!!

IMG 0748
IMG 0753
IMG 0760
bongzaway

bongzaway

Hey scoobs, get yerself good microscrope and do some diggity-digging. You'll always find it to be a funkin vaulabe tool.
Like what did the old geezer growers do before internet ? They figured shit out on their own, read afew books, ... theres lots of good peeps to help here but hey ya gott a help yurself too. and getting all snarky wo'nt help neither. we got fast food, fast cars, fast women .and now we got fast growers. everyone wants it now but no one wants to put in a little time of their own.

If its your first grow or so, buy some good books, read the thousands of posts here and on other forums. You'll get more help if other peeps know you r putting in an effort. Dig?

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Some of my leaves started looking funky after the heatwave a couple weeks ago. Also pretty sure you don't need a shade cloth right now temps are perfect for them in the bay.
You're helpful bro!!! Sure you had it all figured out your first grow. Thats what people are on these threads for help when needed. Bet my first crop looks better than yours because of helpful farmers. Not DICKS!!!
its all good, peeps can figure it out when led the rite direction that they need. Never posted my better crops to other peeps cuz it doesn't matter to anyone. Never had nothing figured out my first, most likely thrown away more crop then most have grown. Still learning my self. Soos don't be a dick!

bongzaway

bongzaway

BTW, ladybugs love bad bugs..and will only lay eggs where there is plenty of food for their little ones. <wink>

CIRE408

CIRE408

oh..and hi-jacking threads is for teenagers. cmon man.
I'm doing just that. I have a full time job plus dedicate countless hours a week on my garden and research. Probably why my garden looks so awesome. Sometimes you do the research but need to hear from people who actually have experience with the problem they may be having. Good luck on your harvest.

CIRE408

CIRE408

BTW, ladybugs love bad bugs..and will only lay eggs where there is plenty of food for their little ones. <wink>
Probably why most of mine already flew away. No food. Just put them out a couple days ago. Only the lazy ones sticking around. Still a cool pic

IMG 0690
dboy510

dboy510

Stonestacker I'm not sure what ur talking about no one ever told me I had russet mites and I never posted the same pics.

Cire408 I was only using a shade cloth cause the same thing happened a couple weeks ago during the heat wave and the new growth areas got pretty messed up on a couple of my plants the girl scout cookies got the worst. I moved them to a shadier area in my backyard and the damage healed. But now i moved them back and it seems like it's starting to happen again.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Looking good!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Probably why most of mine already flew away. No food. Just put them out a couple days ago. Only the lazy ones sticking around. Still a cool pic
They fly away when it is warm they like it cool. They made a breeding ground though and came back next year at my place they're really seasonal bro.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That makes sense I had a whole 5 gallon bucket of dog poop that they laid eggs in LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom