Is this signs of fem?

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Like lets says ouu let it grow out by the 9th nodes you should see preflowers? That type of thing stupid questions is the questions unasked!
I always like to take out some literature and explain to my plants when they should have produced preflowers, and scold them when they don't. But it hasn't helped.

Preflowers happen when the plant wants to produce them. While it's around the time the plants go from opposite leaves to alternate leaves, the plant is unconcerned with our schedules.

You'll want a little more magnification to see them. They're smaller than "regular" flowers.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I always like to take out some literature and explain to my plants when they should have produced preflowers, and scold them when they don't. But it hasn't helped.

Preflowers happen when the plant wants to produce them. While it's around the time the plants go from opposite leaves to alternate leaves, the plant is unconcerned with our schedules.

You'll want a little more magnification to see them. They're smaller than "regular" flowers.
I've had strains that show sex via preflowers in two weeks from seed. I've also had strains that don't show pre flowers until the second week of flower. I've got a Made of Honor pheno that stretched so much in early veg, I thought it was gonna be a male. And it was a feminized seed.

No pre flowers with an 8 week veg. Then I put her in flower and it took like ten days before she showed sex. Funny thing is although she took longer to show than other phenos of the same strain, she flowered so vigorously that she caught up to the other phenos and strains put into flower at the same time...

Top Bottom