Is this some sort of cannabis hybrid?

• Thread starter LMRY37
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LMRY37

LMRY37

One of my plants is producing single finger leaves, at 2 months age. Never seen this before, got her as a clone and was told the strain is Cherry Garcia. Anybody else seen this anomoly before?
Is this some sort of cannabis hybrid

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

I've seen that same semi auto flowering trait in more than just one thing that has Cookies in the lineages and in other things as well where others suspect Ruderalis as mentioned above.
That's possible, but there's cultivars from the middle east especially in Northern Afghanistan that are semi auto and used for hash, textiles and seed/oil.

From my experience these odd ones tend to express what your plants displaying due to reaching sexual maturity and size determinate nature, but all to often subtle stressers for other plants can make them flower regardless of the photoperiod. Root bound was one of the stressors I noticed that would start it and it is often just futile to try and reverse it.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Lol! Great thoughts!

I think it might have started to reveg. Just maybe...

If it is trying to flower (flipped) then gets light in its dark time, or you move it outside and light is different from tent, or any dark time hiccups, they try to go back to growing veg growth, but they are a bit confused, so you get weird

Google images of reveg, looks just like that

LMRY37

LMRY37

Thanks everyone. I'll just let her keep going and hopefully get some decent smoke off her.

Cheers.

mancorn

mancorn

Just a plant that revegged. If it was genetic then all your leaves would have looked this way. When you start getting less blades on the new growth (compared to the earlier growth) it’s almost always a reveg. Just make sure and thin it out, as it will become super bushy with tons of smaller branches and be more susceptible to molds and mildew.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
awesome!

i really loved the answers you got though!

Top Bottom