Is this something I should be concerned w/?

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

This is my only clone from a plant I thought was male and destroyed.NumbNut, I know.First grow so shoot me.

Also,this is staying outside.Should I plan on a bigger pot soon? I think it's in a 2 gal.right now.
Only have another month or so on the east coast.

Tried to circle the damage in red:

Leaf damage from what
Number 2 pistils
Only clone from number2 plant
O

OregonMeds

You just need some bug spray like neem oil or whatever. I don't know what bugs you have it could be anything from slugs to tiny things you can hardly see.

I don't know what bugs you have in vigrinia but maybe maybe someone in your area could give a better guess on what bug it may be but that really doesn't matter, just preventatively spray for bugs however often it says on the directions even if you don't see bugs after this because it's outdoors and bugs just love mj and will always keep finding it.

P

paco666

it's little grasshopper's that do that to my mini's in the yard...seem's like they leave em alone once they get a little bigger.....maybe they don't taste as good anymore.
i just let the hoppers do what they do.....probably slows things down a bit....my father used to get praying mantis eggs.....they love grasshoppers....

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Japanese beetle? I hate those damn things. They're everywhere now, round my parts!!!

R

redog

Re:Caress of Steel

I've seen those flying around but never on the girls.
This is the jumping creature that I always see on the plants.

Wtf is this
T

themist

I see those on mine all the time, but I never notice them eating it.

Patriot

Patriot

In my opinion thats Japanes Beatles eating it...As the friends said, spray it and they will go away...As that little guy who jumps around..he is ok...no worries with him.....

R

ReelBusy1

BTW,
if you lose 50% or more of any leaf its better to prune the leaf as its productiveness is lost.

R

Rainbows

I agree with those saying to use a neem spray. However, I would suggest a mild mix, as those plants are obviously a couple weeks into flowering. That whole plant picture looks extremely healthy, so do not get yourself too worried. As for transplanting, if you decide to do it, do it asap....it is not fun smoking buds with dirt on em, which will happen when transplanting too late into flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom