is this the beginning of nute burn ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

ok so it would be easier for me to just send you the my other post then to try and tell you everything here . everything i have done to these plants are on that post
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/gdp-and-aculpoca-gold-grow.130752/page-9#post-2708401
these pics are why i am asking
Is this the beginning of nute burn

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Nute burn can be seen at the very tips of the leaf.

I've heard people say the plants are "getting their nails done" when this happens. It's not a problem, as long as you take it as a sign that you are at the max, nutrient-wise, of what the plant can handle.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

the last feeding i did up the amount of tiger bloom from half strength to full maybe take it back down to half strength as of last night out of 7 plants i only saw it on 1

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Nute burn can be seen at the very tips of the leaf.

I've heard people say the plants are "getting their nails done" when this happens. It's not a problem, as long as you take it as a sign that you are at the max, nutrient-wise, of what the plant can handle.
i been feeding every watering should i continue to feed every time just don't add any extra maybe go back to what i had feed the feeding before ?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

i been feeding every watering should i continue to feed every time just don't add any extra maybe go back to what i had feed the feeding before ?
What I wrote came out wrong — I don't see any signs of nute burn on your plants. If you had it, you would see it on the leaf tips. Your leaf tips are OK.

SpaceTravel

SpaceTravel

Nutrient burn begin on the tips and spread up the leaf. Sometimes if the plant is too big for the pot, it will show all kinds of leaf problems that look like nutrient issue. Some strain can grow ok in a smaller pot, but some strain will start to lose all it leafs. Not sure that is what is happening, but it is something I always think about before anything else. Then, you should check the Ph. If that seem ok, then you have to continue searching to figure it out.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I wouldn't say burn. A bit rich and maybe a tweak to watering and light intensity. Possibly VPD playing a part.

None the less they don't look like it's catastrophic by any means.
so...those aren't calcium def. spots?...tia

Top Bottom