Is this the Hop Latent Virus?!?!?!?

• Thread starter Taurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taurus

Taurus

So I noticed a few leaves in my room were clawing down at the tips and some were just growing distorted after a watered a bit too heavy in coco for a couple days I was a away. I since have let them dry back . Was the overwatering the cause or am I dealing with something much more serious? Only a few of my plants have this. Anyone know what is causing it? Genetics? Toxicity? Hop Latent Viroid?

Is this the hop latent virus
Is this the hop latent virus 2
Is this the hop latent virus 3
Is this the hop latent virus 4
Is this the hop latent virus 5
Is this the hop latent virus 6
Taurus

Taurus

Looks like my plants when I mess up the pH on them. And your pH is off, judging by, everything.

P.s. Plant virus is pretend.
My ph is locked in at 5.8 via a dosetron and I check it frequently on a monthly calibrated blue lab handheld unit and it’s also monitored on an online ph/ec unit . And the virus very much exists, it’s hurting a lot of growers all over the country

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My ph is locked in at 5.8 via a dosetron and I check it frequently on a monthly calibrated blue lab handheld unit and it’s also monitored on an online ph/ec unit . And the virus very much exists, it’s hurting a lot of growers all over the country
I could tell from your pic you have a clean well maintained system. This is not PH.

I do not know if it is the virus tho. I've has similar stuff when vegging in too cold an environment, but not exactly the same. It could be the virus.

Hope not. It's pretty tough to get rid of. There is a way but very few hobbyists will have the necessary sterilization tools.

Taurus

Taurus

I could tell from your pic you have a clean well maintained system. This is not PH.

I do not know if it is the virus tho. I've has similar stuff when vegging in too cold an environment, but not exactly the same. It could be the virus.

Hope not. It's pretty tough to get rid of. There is a way but very few hobbyists will have the necessary sterilization tools.
Thank you :) I try . It eventually grew its way out and the plant is fine now as well as the others. I still rotate scissors in a bleach solution between using on plants.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Trustfall, I have a lot of respect for you. Generally speaking when I see your name on the left I think ok here comes something good. That's why my record skipped when I read your post.

Are you saying this virus is not real, or maybe all viruses are not real? On what do you base your position?
The hysteria behind it. I’ve dealt with a lot of duds, can be easy to clean if you notice it early enough. Full duds won’t come back but when single branches are dudding they can be saved.
I base my position solely on personal experience.
when I was trying to figure it out there was all kind’s of lies spewing like if the leaves of your plants touch they can be infected, if you seed a dud the seeds will be dud(I’ve proven this false on multiple strains), there was people saying g you need to kill everything trash your grow equipment burn your house down etc if you ever come across a dud.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I got you.
I haven’t run across hysteria but I’m sure it’s out there. I also have not seen it personally. Do you think OP has it?
Absolutely not. Oh and hey I have a gelato 33 going into flower soon which tested positive for hlv from the guy I got it from so we will see what happens because I see no signs of dud yet.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I've seen a few plants over the years come out a little mutated and retarded like that. It was never the virus I just always chalked it up to some odd mutant genetics in the bunch. Maybe some type of root issue that stunted it. To me when I have seen that I just toss it out and focus on the other healthier ones. Chances are thats what you are dealing with here I wouldn't be too concerned the virus does exist but we I doubt you got it in that single plant right there. Don't stress too much

Taurus

Taurus

The hysteria behind it. I’ve dealt with a lot of duds, can be easy to clean if you notice it early enough. Full duds won’t come back but when single branches are dudding they can be saved.
I base my position solely on personal experience.
when I was trying to figure it out there was all kind’s of lies spewing like if the leaves of your plants touch they can be infected, if you seed a dud the seeds will be dud(I’ve proven this false on multiple strains), there was people saying g you need to kill everything trash your grow equipment burn your house down etc if you ever come across a dud.
My clone supplier had to destroy most of his genetics due to them coming up positive for the viroid , they were more than duds, they were once healthy and strong phenos, once the virus hit em they turned in president Biden

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Its just amazing how soft the turds are on the internet. You can change a word here or 2, what ever it takes to make you feel good......the flu....BS

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
My clone supplier had to destroy most of his genetics due to them coming up positive for the viroid , they were more than duds, they were once healthy and strong phenos, once the virus hit em they turned in president Biden
Your clone supplier is probably a bum like joe too!!🤣 get a new one.

Top Bottom