Is this the light distance?

• Thread starter Chris Mullen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cheap simple method is an app called "light meter" by my mobile tools dev. Only for Android

It's not the most ideal or as accurate as an actual lux or par meter. But it's free and will get ya in the ball park.

Can't tell how big that plant is but 15k-40k in veg depending on size.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Cheap simple method is an app called "light meter" by my mobile tools dev. Only for Android

It's not the most ideal or as accurate as an actual lux or par meter. But it's free and will get ya in the ball park.

Can't tell how big that plant is but 15k-40k in veg depending on size.
In veg under 1 x 600w full spextrum led 24inch fromnplant top with 2x 50w leds at 16-18inchs from top.

I got a sensore iso readin of 3000 and a iso on camera at 8000, why is this so low?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In veg under 1 x 600w full spextrum led 24inch fromnplant top with 2x 50w leds at 16-18inchs from top.

I got a sensore iso readin of 3000 and a iso on camera at 8000, why is this so low?
Cause those watts are not true watts they are equivalent.
You holding it screen up flat directly at the top of the leaves?

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Should i move it closer as the close the camera to the kight the higher it goes, right close up it hits 80k+
Plant seems to be growing very well just the bumbs.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should i move it closer as the close the camera to the kight the higher it goes, right close up it hits 80k+
Plant seems to be growing very well just the bumbs.
How old is the plant? Have a full plant pic?

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Cause those watts are not true watts they are equivalent.
You holding it screen up flat directly at the top of the leaves?

i have got two 600w hid lights but i cant use either due to the growing space i have , it gets too hot.

So these leds are my only choise really. Im gettingni can still flower her nicely? Shes bushy as a ****

And thanks for the replys man youre very helpful.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are you getting little water droplets on the leaves in the morning? What's your humidity and temp?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i have got two 600w hid lights but i cant use either due to the growing space i have , it gets too hot.

So these leds are my only choise really. Im gettingni can still flower her nicely? Shes bushy as a ****

And thanks for the replys man youre very helpful.
What led is it I can likely find the true watts

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

I gave her a bigger feeding today cause i will transplant tomorrow, i dont check hunidity but the temp atound 65/70, and its atound 4/5 weeks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That could be old damage. I wouldn't worry to much about it how is the new growth looking?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I gave her a bigger feeding today cause i will transplant tomorrow, i dont check hunidity but the temp atound 65/70, and its atound 4/5 weeks
Looks like a little to much feed seeing some tip curl and hard to tell in that light but pretty dark green? Are the leaves a little shiny? Do the feel like paper or a bit spongy?

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

I topped it today remember? It was looking fine till i started looking closer, i hope its old as the new set of fan leafs are not like that. But in wondering if i move it down will it burn?

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

I use coco and use half instead of the recommended. I thought maybe too low?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I topped it today remember? It was looking fine till i started looking closer, i hope its old as the new set of fan leafs are not like that. But in wondering if i move it down will it burn?
Yeah wait till tomorrow... But you topped in the morning right? I try to top at night since light drives growth. It's almost the plant some healing time before trying to drive growth.

Wait till tomorrow to adjust the light but... I wouldn't worry give her a couple days to recover and pay attention to new growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom