Is This Thing Ready For Harvest

• Thread starter Highkev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nearly 11 weeks
My GDP was from MSNL (I doubt they are the breeder). It also took 11 weeks. I don't care who bred her, and ran the same cuts for 18 months..it is the best night time smoke I have ever had..I am toast in 3 hits, assuming I even make it to 3..Now..Make some GDP Butter, Ice water hash, and Rosin and watch out above..VERY serious shit.
Enjoy your work and GREAT job!
1 31 18 Sept GDP Bud
2 2 18 hash

H

Highkev

So my room was fine first few runs but now that it’s winter the humidity has dropped to 20-35 % humidity. The room is about 20*16*8. (Ruff estimate). What humidifier should I buy to fix my problem?

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

What happens if you not necissarly flush but stop feeding last three weeks???
Youll be fine. A new study show no differance in flushed and just water for the last 2 weeks. Not 1 1000 diff in minerals...I do just water for the last 30 days with no flush. I use roots organic soil that has food in it so i ppm feed for just the first 30 or 40 days mostly. I transplant one month before flower and my soil has no food left in it after about 90 days, ive learned from vegging 14 weeks a few times....
So my soil is pretty much dead by the end of flower, with 30 days of water only, terps till the last 14 days.
I smoke from the dispensiry sometimes, and hack my brains out when i do cause im used to pretty smooth smoke lol.
Im sure it will taste awesome with 21 days of just water. Of not root locked and ph is good, uptake will do ots thing....IMO.

Top Bottom