Is this two different strains ?

• Thread starter THCDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCDK

THCDK

I have grown these plants. Now my problem is that the tall ones have no smell to them at all see Picture 1. The small ones picure 2 does smell beautiful though.

Are these different strains or male and female ? I got Them in the same shipping from a seed firm online.

Planted them outside, seed firm said they could, in late may. Pictures taken today.
Is this two different strains
Is this two different strains 2

All the best.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have grown these plants. Now my problem is that the tall ones have no smell to them at all see Picture 1. The small ones picure 2 does smell beautiful though.

Are these different strains or male and female ? I got Them in the same shipping from a seed firm online.

Planted them outside, seed firm said they could, in late may. Pictures taken today.View attachment 1162506View attachment 1162507

All the best.
If you call males a different strain I think some of the LQBTQ group are going to get pissed .....Think about WOKE man.....you can't be mixing up your genders like that.😁😁

FATAL

FATAL

Purple one is male.

Seed banks are a ripoff. Cannabis has never been grown from seed. It's kept in cutting form.. They are selling you random seed they had some random customer make for them in a 50/50 split. That's what Cannabis "breeders" are: drug dealers who went out of business when weed went legal in their state

growsince79

growsince79

Purple one is male.

Seed banks are a ripoff. Cannabis has never been grown from seed. It's kept in cutting form.. They are selling you random seed they had some random customer make for them in a 50/50 split. That's what Cannabis "breeders" are: drug dealers who went out of business when weed went legal in their state
"Cannabis has never been grown from seed." That's so ridiculous I got to say it. That's like saying no woman has ever given birth. LOL I agree seeds are overpriced, but they can grow excellent bud. Try planting some Mexican brick seeds and see what you get.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Purple one is male.

When you don't talk people might think you an idiot, when you do talk they know for sure. I've seen enough of your crap bye bye.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the male, the one in the first picture, it has opened pollen sacs all over. the time to save things has past.

you should look at them, and you can see lots of differences. that is male and female. toss any males you find.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Purple one is male.

lol every strain comes from seed

Top Bottom