Is this what I am looking for? Experienced eyes welcome :)

• Thread starter longjonlebon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Hey dudes,

Fairly new to this. I was wondering if you cool help identify the colour of the tricones. In the second pic I think these are starting to turn (indicated in red).

What do you guys think? Does this look like it is nearing readiness? Maybe another week or two?

Thanks Muchly!

Is this what i am looking for experienced eyes welcome
Is this what i am looking for experienced eyes welcome 2

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Depends on your preference mate more amber more couchlock more milky more head high they look like the trichs in your photo is on the head leaf which always changes a bit earlier try looking in the middle of a nug and c what’s going on good luck mate

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Depends on your preference mate more amber more couchlock more milky more head high they look like the trichs in your photo is on the head leaf which always changes a bit earlier try looking in the middle of a nug and c what’s going on good luck mate

Thanks dude, yeah this is from the top. I'm considering a two stage harvest as the bottom has a long way to go...but maybe I'll give it a week or two more and see where it goes. Huge thanks!

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

Can we see more of the plant?

Of course man!

This is the lady - Its a white widow auto from Royal Queen.

Its in a 19L IWS pot. DWC system. GHE flora series with TA/GHE bloom booster currently.

Lights is a Mars Hydrop TS1000. ProMax extractor. Living within the VPD.

IMG 8988

The string was to try and get more sun to the lower flowers.

These Top flowers look great! This is what the macro pic above is from.
IMG 8989

These are lower flowers of the 1st and 2nd node. They still look like they need time.
IMG 8990
IMG 8991

I had some humidity issues earlier in the grow. All sorted now, but some curly leaves still.
IMG 8992

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

So what do you all think in regard to harvest? This is only my thirds go so its all a bit confusing still. Was thinking to let it run for the rest of this week (maybe one more too??) and then flush for a week. Is this too soon?

longjonlebon

longjonlebon

The sooner the better for lst probly but you'll be alright. How far into flower is it?

This is week 12 from seed (about 6 week in flower so far). Apparently they take 10-12 weeks (its an auto). I usually find they take a week or two longer still sometimes. This is all quite new to me though so looking for all the opinions I can get!?

Top Bottom