Is this white powdery mildew?

• Thread starter urijah710420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urijah710420

urijah710420

Hey dudes is this white powdery mildew? I'm in my 1st week of flower. My RH is between 45-57, My temps are 65-70 at night and 75-77 lights on. I Run a 4x4 tent one 12 inch oscilating fan on the floor, One 12 inch oscilating wall mount fan. Also have a filtered 6" intake powered by a 6 inch vortex fan. I have crazy airflow. Could this just be water spots? I have caps bennies foliar coming in tomorrow and plan on giving my plants the spray down. Thanks dudes!
2.jpg
1.jpg

TSD

TSD

How widespread is it? Do you have more pics? Almost looks like a splash of nutes that dried... but I can't really make it out.

urijah710420

urijah710420

Out of four plants there were two leaves with the spots. The above picture had the mos pronounced spots. It could be dried nute water as i lift plants over one another to take in and out of the tent. If I see anymore spots I will post pictures. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: TSD
MKNL

MKNL

guys, only option is to get an Airocide unit for air purification. The unit is already for years on the market, can work in humid, warm and cold conditions. The beauty of Airocide is that the unit will take in air and clean it completely without any harmful by products. Not sure where you based, though , as there are selected distributors in each country for it.

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

guys, only option is to get an Airocide unit for air purification. The unit is already for years on the market, can work in humid, warm and cold conditions. The beauty of Airocide is that the unit will take in air and clean it completely without any harmful by products. Not sure where you based, though , as there are selected distributors in each country for it.
I didn't see anyone asking for an air purifier salesman to sell them an air purifier.

I second the thrips vote. Little buggers are like Freddy Kruger making little gashes all over leaves. If that's all you have so far, attack them fast and you should be okay - if you get a bad infestation, they can do serious damage and are hard to get rid of.

Ponky

Ponky

Not a fungus. If it had a silver appearance up close it will lead to disease. Treatment is the same though. Spray for bugs and fungus. Remove damaged leaves.

Top Bottom