Is this yellowing on the tips of the leaves normal?

• Thread starter Budfarmer21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budfarmer21

Today is day 40 of flower. I noticed a couple days ago there was a leaf or two beginning to yellow. Today there’s a lot more leaves that have just the tip yellowed and a couple leaves have died off. This strain is supposed to flower in 60-65 days. Just curious if it’s normal yellowing due to the flowering process or if I have a problem? I quit administering nutrients this week since it’s only got 3-4 more weeks until harvest.

Is this yellowing on the tips of the leaves normal
Is this yellowing on the tips of the leaves normal 2
Is this yellowing on the tips of the leaves normal 3
Is this yellowing on the tips of the leaves normal 4
steamroller

steamroller

I would not stop feeding.
If that little yellow tip concerns you better feed till last week or so.
You may have 5+ weeks left.
I highly doubt they will done in 3 more weeks.
Nice looking plant. Keep up the good grow~!

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i have this happenning all the time at some point in flowering with some phenotypes, not all. But never seen it spread significantly afterward.

So i just don't bother, and plants don't bother as well as this has zero impact with the harvest in the end.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks like very slight nute burn, which is nothing to worry about.

I sometimes get these tips when light levels are just starting to get too high, but I don't think that's the case here.

BTW, you'd make a great hand model to show off frosty buds.

B

Budfarmer21

Looks like very slight nute burn, which is nothing to worry about.

I sometimes get these tips when light levels are just starting to get too high, but I don't think that's the case here.

BTW, you'd make a great hand model to show off frosty buds.
Haha, thank you! This is my first grow 100% on my own so I’ve overthought everything every step of the way.

Grower1974

Grower1974

I use very enriched super organic soil. It's a HOT soil. (C.O.M Stonington blend) My plants always have a few tips with the tiny bit of burn on them for the first 3-6 weeks after sprout. If I add ANY nutrients before 6 weeks, the tips get much worse within 3-5 days.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 Fu
Supporter
i have this happenning all the time at some point in flowering with some phenotypes, not all. But never seen it spread significantly afterward.

So i just don't bother, and plants don't bother as well as this has zero impact with the harvest in the end.
Ita always on mine too but never more than the tips, I always suspected my light. I am rather aggressive with the intensity of it and when I lower the humidity they could be burning a little feom being forced to take up more water. Never effects the plants though.

Top Bottom