Island Sweet Skunk And Kosher Kush Bud Pics From The Bluzboy Garden

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Island Sweet Skunk and Kosher Kush bud photos from the Bluzboy's House and Garden.......
Hope you see something you would like to scratch and sniff...and then jam into your glass or papers and fire it
Island sweet skunk 1a
Kosher kush 1a
Kosher kush 2a
up...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Well thumbed bluz brother....KK one of my favs........looks better than bacon n eggs.......be well bro
Thanks for the gracious comps germinator...that Kosher Kush is just wonderful wickedly potent and tasty in all the right ways....and ohhh yeah, much better than eggs and bacon for breakfast with a cup of java as you surmised....but after imbibing, then its a four egg Denver omelet with hash browns and link sausage, chocolate milk....

giggles

giggles

Nice work and I appreciate you taking shots of my gardens fruit so well done...

Thanks brotha! It was a pleasure doing it for ya. I did what I could with what I had haha. Next time we will get you some High Times worthy shots :D

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Island Sweet Skunk was good from seeds when I ran it outdoors in 2006 or 2007. Is the Kosher Kush the clone or from a pack of seeds? What is the potency on both of them?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Island Sweet Skunk was good from seeds when I ran it outdoors in 2006 or 2007. Is the Kosher Kush the clone or from a pack of seeds? What is the potency on both of them?
The Island Sweet Skunk came from a MMC that Greenstar use to work at. The Kosher Kush, I have two types, #1 and #2, were from beans I was gifted from another caregiver grower and breeder here in Colorado. The Island Sweet Skunk is an authentic ISS and has that sweet Island aroma with some skunk in the background. Very potent but great for daytime as not real energy draining like a heavy Indica or Kush....The Kosher Kush type #1 and #2 are just lets goober drool boot to the head potent as hell Kush and #2 is a bit more potent than #1. This is probably the most potent variety I run and everything I run is potent as hell. But this is drool spot on your pants potent....how about that for analogy...just giant earthy Kush taste and aroma with a bit of spice...Both the ISS and the Kosher Kush 1 and 2 are regular staples in my garden menu currently. May just run #2 Kosher Kush in the future however, but running both again before I decide if I keep the #1 type or ditch it as the #2 typw Kosher Kush just is insanely potent and delicious. #1 is too, but the #2 is truly the significant one of the two types I got. Crzacked three beans, got two girls and one male. back in February/march sometime...
Thanks for hanging and checking out my thread and best regards in all your grow endeavors Tobor the 8th Man( just watched the live action film of Tobor the 8th man out on YOUTUBE bro)
Ol' Man Bluzboy

germinator

germinator

Hey BB.....Hope you are perfect........I concur KK is a head squeezer for sure.
Keep up the thumbing...ohhhhh..btw ......I too cure in a cedar chest, have for over 5 years. The results are unreal.
Stay well bro

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hey BB.....Hope you are perfect........I concur KK is a head squeezer for sure.
Keep up the thumbing...ohhhhh..btw ......I too cure in a cedar chest, have for over 5 years. The results are unreal.
Stay well bro
Two big thumbs up with a wide ass grin on your cedar curing bro!!!! Always good to hear from you and have you hanging out on my threads...love that Kosher Kush...its my night time rote currently with vintage grindhouse movies so bad they are good after gardening gets done in the bloom room in the evenings.....I just got the best run of Lemon Sour Diesel I ever ran...pulled over 6 ozs once cured from off of each of three ladies the last three nights....think I'll get close to a lb and a half of LSD once its cured from three gals...got a Gorilla Glue#4 I am taking down in about 8 days with the full moon that I intend to take the whole plant and make GG#4 specific run of hash with...
Man , hope you are doing perfect too!

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

Man bluz I wanna sesh that sheesh with ya bro sounds delish....I been loving this live resin from spinning my alien stardawg fresh frozen, three hit knock out but too delish too quit.
Hey bro here is a King Louis XIII OG I'm pulling next week . Be well my brother I'm always hangin here as long as you'll have me.

giggles

giggles

Hey @Bluzboy here is 1 of the Tangerine Hazes x Med Man, shit she stretched a lot! Thankfully I had another 6" I could raise the light and she's 18" to the right of the bulb and here is a Super Blueberry x Med Man, you were right this thing smells like straight blueberries! It smells amazing!
IMG 8927
IMG 8952

Bud Man

Bud Man

Just popped 4 ISS (old Federation genetics)...hope it turns out that good!!!! Kudos my friend!

Peace
BM

Latest posts

Top Bottom