• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What is your process of making it? Thanks, RB @GT21

Freeze trim, and iso overnight... fill mason jar with trim about 3/4 full.. then iso 1/2 full.... shake VIGOROUSLY for 10 second... pour mix in 3 stacks of coffee filters in a pyrex pan... pick up each coffee filter and close the top and squeeze the iso into the pyrex.. . It will take 3 to 4 (3 stacks) to empty the jar.... then put pyrex on top of toaster at 150-200 degrees and place a fan blowing the alcohol off the top of the pan and cook for 2 hours..... make sure all liquid is cooked off and scrape up onto parchment. .. then put the parchment direct on warm toaster and fold a few times then let settle and freeze. ... everclear needs to be a bit lower temp(110) but still a faster initial cook

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im not sure i understand what a "stack" is.can you take a picture or maybe you already have some you can post for us?
Tha stuff looks real good .
Stack three filters together. .. i used to do one but if youre not careful you bust the paper and contaminate your whole batch.... this makes your filter a bit more tough so you stack 3 filters together and you will need 3 or 4 stacks to empty the jar... you only put a little in each one then twist the top of the filters and squeeze.

From the freezer to the toaster takes about a minute.

R

RobbieP

Just a word of warning , iso is highly flammable!
It should only be used outside or in a well ventilated area.

I find the best way to boil off the iso is on a Pyrex dish on top of water on a crock pot / slow cooker

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Stack three filters together. .. i used to do one but if youre not careful you bust the paper and contaminate your whole batch.... this makes your filter a bit more tough so you stack 3 filters together and you will need 3 or 4 stacks to empty the jar... you only put a little in each one then twist the top of the filters and squeeze.

From the freezer to the toaster takes about a minute.

Didn't you mean from toaster to the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom