Issa Problem...? One Droopy Plant...

• Thread starter Uckemfup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uckemfup

Uckemfup

I’ve got some Green Crack plants that look a little droopy compared to their counterparts...one in particular just looks sick.

4x4 space, Optic 6 growlight, only 3 50w powered COBs running out of 6 because of light stress. GH Flora trio nutes, 500 ppmish feeding, 70%coco/30%perlite mix, 3 gal smart pots. 66-68 night temp 77-81 day temp, 50-75% humidity

I hadn’t watered for a few days because they were small and I watered/nutes to 20% runoff yesterday. All day she looked fine af, blasting out growth...and then today...THIS
Issa problem one droopy plant

I’ve got 9 other plants in the same conditions and only a couple are droopy at all, most look fine. Here are the great looking plants. I’ve even watered/nuted them again this morning since I’m in coco ad wanted to start watering everyday.
Issa problem one droopy plant 2

Issa problem one droopy plant 3

As you can see in the above pics, most plants look fine, except for a set of small holes on one of them and some yellowing....I also saw spider web looking stuff on the leaves. I’m sure this one has spider mites...(not sure you can see it in the pic, but inside the yellow streaks are tiny tiny holes)\/
Issa problem one droopy plant 4

Here are the other Green Crack plants in my grow, which also droop a little...
Issa problem one droopy plant 5

So what’s the problem with my sick plant? Could it be a spider mite infestation at such a young age? (3 1/2 weeks) or is it overwatered? \/ here she is again, just to reiterate
Issa problem one droopy plant

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

Your cooking em. They're just babies. They need spectrum for now. Lookin good. They might stand a chance, but..:) Wait for the hitter lights in veg-grow then gro cycle;) Just seen you. No worries. Maybe a tad of over feeding, and with the flood lights, little pissed off. When you have to use toothpicks to keep your girls up,..then you gots problems. And 3 flora is hard on babies iv in young veg..watch your ppm, Your watching you girls. Nice. Peace and you'll pull though. as we do. Grow and worry as we growers do;.

They’re getting better...I raised the light a bit, watered more often and added more nutes.... thanks for answering my thread bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom