Supporter
Yup teas. Unless you have premix.
I use Diablo carb.

02723672 B8C1 4F9D B200 06C6D69E9B4D
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It’s always better in a tea, no matter the brand, or format.
lots of aeration in the feed bucket.
let er go till she’s good and foamy.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Not that important, I only check runoff ppm in soilless. And really only if I feel the need, or when I’m finishing up before harvest.

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Not that important, I only check runoff ppm in soilless. And really only if I feel the need, or when I’m finishing up before harvest.
Gotcha just the yellow leaves and burnt tips are throwing me off, if she’s hungry why would the tips be burnt doesnt that mean she’s over fed? Haha sorry I’m stoned thinking to much 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gotcha just the yellow leaves and burnt tips are throwing me off, if she’s hungry why would the tips be burnt doesnt that mean she’s over fed? Haha sorry I’m stoned thinking to much 😂
Your tip burn is not excess nitrogen. It's on older leaves and is actually a deficiency.... burnt tips with Shiney dark green leaves that are clawing is the tip burn that indicates overfeeding.

Bbog47

Bbog47

My understanding of this is that underfeeding usually starts from bottom up and over feed burns the whole thing. But I could be wrong

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And of I had to guess it is the slightest of a potassium deficiency at the very start but that doesn't mean you need more... you just need to correct your watering and it will correct itself. The other thing that can cause tip burn thats not nitrogen related is excess calcium....

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Have you grown in pots before? I always find the roots swirl ending up long, woody and incapable of providing nutrition when the plant needs it most, especially photo plants after a long veg. Either switch to auto seeds or get bigger pots. I prefer cloth bags, air-trims the roots.
These are the cloth pots, 10 gallon I think they’re too big haha. Moving to 3 next time

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

She seems to have gotten better. I had given her a small flush and lowered the ppm’s to about 700.The yellowing slowed down and the new growth is still green. And she started to pack on more weight for sure. Just wish she had more sugary leaves but it’s better than nothing lol thanks for the help @Aqua Man @Mr.GreenthumbOG any other suggestions?

CCC88FA6 46A3 437C 82A0 CC9EDFB52375
A8FAD5E8 9948 42AD 9A13 6C9FF585F81A
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

She seems to have gotten better. I had given her a small flush and lowered the ppm’s to about 700.The yellowing slowed down and the new growth is still green. And she started to pack on more weight for sure. Just wish she had more sugary leaves but it’s better than nothing lol thanks for the help @Aqua Man @Mr.GreenthumbOG any other suggestions?
Awesome to hear... keep a transition ratio until the end imo. She is gonna need a bit more nitrogen since there was a deficiency to get her to the finish line nicely.

They look pretty dam happy though minus the hiccup

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Awesome to hear... keep a transition ratio until the end imo. She is gonna need a bit more nitrogen since there was a deficiency to get her to the finish line nicely.

They look pretty dam happy though minus the hiccup
Thanks dude, I know I’ve got some time but do you slowly lean off the nutes and go to plain ph water the last couple weeks?

Top Bottom