• Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Probably 7-10 more days of feeding is what I’d recommend. They look way better👊

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

It just takes a while for the pot to feel light I’d hate to over water lol, I’ll try it this week. I notice tip burn too should I lower the dose? Appreciate the help man.
Also peat is hydrophobic...meaning it resists the absorption of water as much as possible when it gets dry enough.

With this fact when you go to water its not going to absorb as readily into the peat particles if too dry.

Good watering practices can be a bitch. I just want to push these ladies is what i thought. Nope! The opposite! Let them take there merry ass time!!

Madbud

Madbud

She seems to have gotten better. I had given her a small flush and lowered the ppm’s to about 700.The yellowing slowed down and the new growth is still green. And she started to pack on more weight for sure. Just wish she had more sugary leaves but it’s better than nothing lol thanks for the help @Aqua Man @Mr.GreenthumbOG any other suggestions?
Droop is gone, she’s praying again

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Final product came out better then expected, not the best but I’m happy with it. Rock hard and stinky. Trying to get a good cure. Is 70degrees and 55% humidity ok?

7152F1E0 20E3 4BFA 8A88 C679BAD56BAF

Latest posts

Top Bottom