Issues? or End of life fade?

• Thread starter Jasper.Palmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Hi, over the last couple of days the plant on the left has not been looking as robust as it had been. I am wondering if this is distress that I need to fix, or is this normal end of life fade? Light burn? I am using a peat and coco based potting mix with GH floranova bloom and calimagic at this point. This is week 3-4 of flowering. I have not started flushing.

Any help or advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Issues or end of life fade
Issues or end of life fade 2
Issues or end of life fade 3
Issues or end of life fade 4
Issues or end of life fade 5
Issues or end of life fade 6
Issues or end of life fade 7
Issues or end of life fade 8
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey J , also the plants look heavily sativa influenced ( which is a good thing in my book ) and I find some sativa leaning strains go a little yellow or should I say less deep green than indica so , your buds are developing nicely , don't go trying to fix anything with a nutrient overload or concoction ....
I might try a bit of magnesium feed , like a teaspoon of half of Epsom salt in a gallon of water feed , won't hurt anything and might bring up a bit of vibrancy , but this advice is just bro science

Jasper.Palmer

Jasper.Palmer

Thanks @dire wolf
I just watered with nothing but water and some cannazym, pHed of course, on the theory that this is at worst either root-bound, or salt-built-up, or both.
You're proposing mag without the cal so Calmag (GH's "Calimagic" brand) would not be a suitable alternative to epsom salts, right?

Synthamesc

Synthamesc

Calimagic has calcium, nitrogen, iron, and magnesium. Epsom salts have magnesium and sulfer. It kind of looks like root suffocation (overwatering, root bound, inadequate drainage, etc) the way the leaves are sagging.

Last edited:
Top Bottom