• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BNB420

BNB420

IMG 2259
IMG 2286
IMG 2306
IMG 2323
This is my 2nd post as I am new to this and think I posted the last thread in the wrong place. I would like to thank everyone for advice I have received or may receive in future and wish everyone the best of luck with their grows.

After many years deliberating and watching friends have results I decided to try my hand at growing.
Due to my location (no grow shops in the country) it was neccessary to put everything together from scratch including the system and lights.

A good friend of mine Mr Asma who has been running a UC system gave me invaluable advice and help getting the system set up and 5 Dinachem clones that came from a freebie given out by Attitude and I have 3 x G13=Haze grown from seed from Barney's farm.

I am running 8 x 10 gal buckets with a Hailea chiller and airpump, 3 x 400w hps in a 3 x 3.5 x 2.5 room.

Below are a few pics.

The 1st 2 are taken 1 month in and 1 day before switching to 12/12.
The 2nd 2 are taken on day 6 of 12/12

Last edited:
greenthumb

greenthumb

They look healthy, they must be Sativas 'cause they stretch.
I am also in the midst of my first serious indoor grow, and it's going good, my girls have started blooming.
Good luck with your grow.

BNB420

BNB420

Thanks greenthumb.
There was a mix in there.
Good luck with yours.

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
those look great how old are they

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

u don't see too many people jump straight into uc. looking good dude, good luck with it.

Top Bottom