Ist time indoor grow. Just winging it and hoping for the best

• Thread starter Thumbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Started 15 from seedling on Jan 5th and ended up with 7 females.
Went to a 12/12 light schedule on Feb 15th. 2 different strains...one being sour diesel and other is mystery weed seeing as I was told it was fruity pebbles but as I understood it,that strain was available only as a clone or almost non existent seeds. Am I wrong?
Plant pictured is the supposedly fruity pebbles at end of 3rd week on flowering schedule.
Just using miracle grow soil,fox farm nutes and have two 1000 watt king led full spectrum lights in 5x5 grow tent.
How do they look? Any suggestions?
Ist time indoor grow just winging it and hoping for the best
Ist time indoor grow just winging it and hoping for the best 2
Ist time indoor grow just winging it and hoping for the best 3

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Not bad for first time grow. If any suggestion next time dont use miracle grow. Find a better grow source. Maybe a soil and perlite maybe fox farm soil maybe sunshine #4.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Yeah,I was just going with what was available at the time. Thanks

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Is it odd that the one plant pictured is about 62 inches tall and others from same seed are half that height? All treated same way since germinating

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

The roots just took off and gain faster growth. Next grow during veg before you switch to 12 and 12 you want to pinch the tops of the tall ones to slow growth so the short ones catch up. Its a pet peeve it bothers me. I must have an even canopy when switch to flower.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

I actually did top that one early on at maybe 2 wks prior to 12/12. That one grew weird,tall and took a long time to grow between nodes. I waited to top til I had 5 nodes as had been suggested by a buddy but that sucker just grew crazy afterward. Almost ran out of top space but she finally quit stretching. All the others I had to raise higher to stay closer to lights. Just thought it odd that it had grown twice as much as 3 others from same seed

Habosabin

Habosabin

Also, I suggest training your girls. LST at the minimum. They look healthy! Good luck!

Habosabin

Habosabin

Is it odd that the one plant pictured is about 62 inches tall and others from same seed are half that height? All treated same way since germinating
Each seed is it's own plant with varying traits from the parent(s). That's what they call a tall phenotype.

Top Bottom