It’s almost finished should I even bother?

• Thread starter Dadtallica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadtallica

Dadtallica

Seedsman Gelato OG at 42F. Not sure what’s up with this one. Pics are a couple days old and it’s even more yellowed today

Had a Mg issue before flower but bounced back to lush full green until about 10 days ago. Was worried I over did the extra mag to fix her. Only a few weeks left to go and the buds and trichs all look great. Not sure if it’s worth fixing at this point.

It’s in FFOF and I water every 2-3 days. Calmag and molasses alternating with the FF trio feed at about 1/3 their recommendations. There’s a white widow next to it that’s having the same issue.

All thoughts appreciated. Happy growing all! 🌱🤘🏻

Its almost finished should i even bother
Its almost finished should i even bother 2
Its almost finished should i even bother 3
Its almost finished should i even bother 4
Heywood

Heywood

Hahaha. Two different languages.

42F = 42 days of flower
42F = 42 degrees Farenheit

DaWizzard

DaWizzard

I would let it ride. It looks like it will be fine to me even if it does have a few issues. Seems like a waste to toss that girl.

Observationist

Observationist

They just look starved to me

1/3 feed of a weak concentration, to an already deficient plant, during one of its most energy demanding times of its cycle.

Dadtallica

Dadtallica

They just look starved to me

1/3 feed of a weak concentration, to an already deficient plant, during one of its most energy demanding times of its cycle.
Well 1/3 may be smaller than I really do but I dont usually do full doses they recommend. Never had this happen before.

I’m always worried I feed too much. I did a topper with fresh worm castings and Ffof today.

Dadtallica

Dadtallica

I would let it ride. It looks like it will be fine to me even if it does have a few issues. Seems like a waste to toss that girl.
Oh no there will be no tossing lol. I’m letting it go another three weeks or so. Just curious if I should try and fix it.

Some of the stuff underneath is gonna cook up nice.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what light you using?
could be a bit close..

DaWizzard

DaWizzard

Oh no there will be no tossing lol. I’m letting it go another three weeks or so. Just curious if I should try and fix it.

Some of the stuff underneath is gonna cook up nice.
Ok I misunderstood. I would maybe try little things to fix them. Wouldn't want to do anything drastic and end up shocking then. Just my opinion.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Seedsman Gelato OG at 42F. Not sure what’s up with this one. Pics are a couple days old and it’s even more yellowed today

Had a Mg issue before flower but bounced back to lush full green until about 10 days ago. Was worried I over did the extra mag to fix her. Only a few weeks left to go and the buds and trichs all look great. Not sure if it’s worth fixing at this point.

It’s in FFOF and I water every 2-3 days. Calmag and molasses alternating with the FF trio feed at about 1/3 their recommendations. There’s a white widow next to it that’s having the same issue.

All thoughts appreciated. Happy growing all! 🌱🤘🏻
Looks like you got a few weeks left Togo . 42 f? I'm guessing you meant day 42 . Yeah foxfarm is tricky stuff sometimes it's really strong sometimes it's weak . You'll be fine I'm sure you will be flushing anyways In Another week or so.

Observationist

Observationist

Id give them one good feeding and see they how respond

Dadtallica

Dadtallica

Looks like you got a few weeks left Togo . 42 f? I'm guessing you meant day 42 . Yeah foxfarm is tricky stuff sometimes it's really strong sometimes it's weak . You'll be fine I'm sure you will be flushing anyways In Another week or so.
Yes 42 days flowering. I have good and bad luck with FF but I still like it however I’ve been comparing my old stuff lately. I’ve had worse so I’m not too worried about it. Buds all look fine.

Last edited:
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Yes 42 days flowering. I have food and bad luck with FF but I still like it however I’ve been comparing my old stuff lately. I’ve had worse so I’m not too worried about it. Buds all look fine.
Yeah you'll be fine man they don't look bad and your coasting . Hey if you decide to go with new nutes down the road check out earth dust by green sunshine company, easiest shit to deal with . I just switched back to it from advanced nutes , I had height issues with my table in the tent since this is organic I don't have to drain to waste and it's a lot cheaper.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Think they are just hungry, those brown edges looks like k deficiency to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom