It’s not ph, it’s not bugs, it’s not salt buildup.

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah I'm with MiMed on this, she just looks burnt from ferts. Autos can be extremely nute sensitive and dont need much. You cant treat them like a photoperiod plant. They have different feed and lighting requirements.

What soil were you using? Anything with nutrients in it would be no good with that feeding program. Your Lucas formula is designed for photoperiod plants in an inert soiless mix.

Your last line here is the most important point i think. When we transition from nutrient rich soil to adding fertilizer it is important to know if the nutes in the soil are actually depleted enough. You have to watch your plants and know what you are seeing to make the transition smoothly as too much of one element can instantly block out others from uptake.

With too much nitrogen calcium is first then potassium and magnesium likely.

Also good to start very light. Like 15% of directions and work up slowly to avoid overnuting the soil and also stressing the plants.

One more tip is to pour a cup of fresh water in first to wet the roots and help keep them from burning from fertilizer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

She's definitely burnt! LOL Its an interesting looking plant in general, I'd like to see it finish just out of curiosity! She'll probably put out new white pistols in clumps forever until all the leaves finally die off, but if it was taking up space in my tent then if I'm honest I'd toss it ?
View attachment 878649

I would run a gallon or two of fresh water through when she is very dry and see what comes out.

then i would give a light dose of a complete balanced nute or if the ec was still over 1.0 i would leave her with the water only.

If the ec is way over 1.0 i would continue flushing her out.

In my experience of burning plants. Plenty of them including 2 in my room right now they all can recover if we act soon enough.

Properly flushed and fed i think the buds can still fill in here.

Reactions: Ina
Naturalx

Naturalx

I would run a gallon or two of fresh water through when she is very dry and see what comes out.

then i would give a light dose of a complete balanced nute or if the ec was still over 1.0 i would leave her with the water only.

If the ec is way over 1.0 i would continue flushing her out.

In my experience of burning plants. Plenty of them including 2 in my room right now they all can recover if we act soon enough.

Properly flushed and fed i think the buds can still fill in here.
I think i'm way past soon enough at this point. Which isn't the end of the world. I'll sum her up as a loss. I never get burnt leaf tips, it generally starts as mild spotting and eventually progresses into this. But I am switching to organic nutrients after this, I just ran out of my bottled nutrients so it's perfect timing to try something new and see how it performs.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just a heads up that's bug dmg but I don't think that is whats causing that like other have said

198A2A61 9B48 4760 A0C1 B87C364C8D51

Naturalx

Naturalx

When flushing the plants I am realizing I probably didn’t properly flush these. I should have set them in my tub and flushed the tits out of this plant (coco coir)

When I last watered with water the water colour of the run off is obvious of a build up of nutrients in the medium.

the rrock

the rrock

I think i'm way past soon enough at this point. Which isn't the end of the world. I'll sum her up as a loss. I never get burnt leaf tips, it generally starts as mild spotting and eventually progresses into this. But I am switching to organic nutrients after this, I just ran out of my bottled nutrients so it's perfect timing to try something new and see how it performs.
Good thinking,dont waste any more time on these,hopefully learn from this and start fresh

Latest posts

Top Bottom