It has begun

• Thread starter That time
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

That time

hello all
Im glad i found this site and hope 2 hear from ya guys.
So let me start out by saying that i was gonna be growing in tents.
I was gonna get a 96x48x72 veg tent and a 5x5x80 for flower in my basement.
My basements unfinished and cold and dry well its 60 in the winter and 65 in the summer give or take. So i thought i would need them.
But i had a old tarp i never used and decided too see if i could just tarp off the area instead of using a tent. And save some cash 😂 (not really because i put it into lights instead) but it did save 300 bucks.
So i ended up building some rooms out of tarps im only focusing on the veg room right now. And will be constantly upgrading.

So as ive said my basements unfinished and i got the tarp up for now and got the room sealed pretty good. Im gonna get a couple rolls of the reflective insulation from lowes or home depot wherever and do the rest of the walls and ceiling and get everything nice and sealed and then.

I will have a 6x8 veg area
I got a space heater down there and just had it cranking full blast all night and the highest ive seen it it was about 82 so im gonna go ahead and buy 1 of the inkbird temp contrlollers for like 40 bucks.
I also have 2 of the mars ts 3000 that i plan on using for veg.
Its pretty dry during this time of year here(midwest) so my humidity levels are a serious concern for me.
Currently in the veg room humidy is 24-25% and temps are 74-77ish
I found an old vicks vaporizer so gonna throw that and a 5 gallon bucket of water in there too see if that does anything.
Im not expecting it 2 do much lol
Anyone got any home remedies maybe i could try?
I ordered a 30 pint humi/dehumi combo it says a coverage area of 1025 sq ft so hopefully that will be able to keep it where i want it.
I dont have any fans at all in there right now so im not quite sure what i wanna do for ventilation yet in there yet.
Well thats all i got for now im open to all critiques, suggestions or ideas anything lol.

It has begun
It has begun 2
It has begun 3
It has begun 4
It has begun 5
It has begun 6
It has begun 7
It has begun 8
T

That time

well I have the 1st room setup and temps are 77-8 day 72-4 got humidity up to 72 the highest I've seen but once exhaust comes on for a few min at a time humidity drops like 4-5% so that will work just waiting on seeds if any have ordered from marijuana seeds nl in the states?? how did yours take??

Latest posts

Top Bottom