It herimed on me...

• Thread starter 666elsie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

that fast I do not think i caught it in time it was start'n too piss,is the crop fcked??really do not need another bag of beans..!

I

ibTheMan

alot of the time the pollen is sterile. so you could get lucky.

G

Green Supreme

My friend tells me if you water with ice water, makes the seeds sterile and die. Not so sure I would try it myself, well maybe 1 plant but not them all. Peace GS

I

ibTheMan

what kinda weed is "it" anyway? seem to me herm'n is pretty common with all these newish cross's or am i wrong?

E

ent

are the pistils dying? did you spray with water once you noticed in an attempt to kill the pollen? it's hard to say with out knowing how far the sacs opened and if pollen was released. good luck.

666elsie

sacks opened up pulled it rite away ,weren't there last nite!!the prick..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
was there alot of pollen? what strain is it?

666elsie

I checked my plants the nite b4 and all I saw was the little white hair ,NO nut sacks.this all happened over nite,Ahh the strain, 13 Dawgs,all other beans have been FEMS.Keeping a close eye on things from here on.

E

ent

That's the first i've heard of the 13 dawgz doing that. I've got a pack in the fridge. Thanks for the heads up.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

How far into flower are they? And was it the whole crop that hermied or just a few? I had a closet grow with 6 plants..3 of them went full herm on me and I didnt catch for probably 2 days....Pulled them and prayed....I only ended up with 15-20 seeds a plant (still shitty) But 15 seeds in 2-3 ounces isnt the end of the world. So you might still have a chance since you caught them early. And it depends on how viable the pollen is too

Edit: sorry didnt see it was the whole crop

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Plain water spritz (foliar application) kills pollen.

420king-MASSES

666elsie should i be worring about that other gear i got of yours

cardrack111

cardrack111

^^ what lost said. actually, they all hermie, so if anyone wants to sell their pack i will buy em for top dollar! so pissed i missed that drop...

E

EACH1TEACH1

not sure what type of numbers you are working with, or how much space you hav to manuever in your room. but i used to go around with tweesers and pluck them off onto wet paper towel. of course thats before they are powder. i got rid of that pheno needless to say. good luck bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom