hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm been :hi

B

been

hehe

Excellent! 3 replies..... :party That's 3 more than I got at IC. :devil

I'm kinda impressed with the way you guys keep everything in check around here.... mods and all. Wish I could find the auctions though. :emo Guess I need 25 posts to view? Ah well, these smilies 'll keep me busy for a while.

Thanks again for the greets fellas. :kiss

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
THCBay link up top, you should be able to the auctions but not be able to buy.

B

been

If I google "thcbay" I can get right to it, but I can't find the link here. :sign0065: Could someone please point it out to me in the screenshot?

:mad0233:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You're absolutely right it should show up between "Coffeeshop Reviews" and "THCtube". PM Logic, I didn't realize trial members could not actually see the auction link. Sorry for the misinformation been.

B

been

Welcome to the farm my friend!
:rastadancing: Thanks bro.
You're absolutely right it should show up between "Coffeeshop Reviews" and "THCtube". PM Logic, I didn't realize trial members could actually see the auctions. Sorry for the misinformation been.
Ok... cool. I thought I was going crazy. :whew I'll wait out this trial thing since i need more posts to buy anyway. Thanks for your time just the same. :rasta2:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem been, glad to have that squared away.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey been. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the farm. Much greener pastures here than IC.:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom