it was a sad sad day,

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

well october 3rd after seemingly constant consecutive days of rainfall and me worrying bout mold and losing my beautiful resin crusted lady i decided to chop her down....i left about half standing in hopes of some more fill in on her and am hopeful, but who knows.......anyways i got about 3/4 lb so its not like a waste or anything id like to try and get some clones if at all possible.....any input on this?
peace
pup

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
3/4 of a pound is no sad day pout :clapping

Is the plant in the ground or in a pot? Either way I think a reveg is the only option this late in the flowering game. Trim the rootball and bring it inside under 24 hours.

T

Tolpan

It's the same in my area! 2 days raining and mold started.
Through heavy winds, some laid down.
Where I live they have to put on weight. Less sunshine, than last year at the same time. 50-60 hours less sun.

Would be fine if I will get 3 more sunny weeks!

Good luck to all Outdoor Growers!

Tolpan

P

poutpup07

i took all the head buds off and left all the middling buds onto grow out and fill in hopefully am thinking of building a small framed greenhouse to put around the girl as id like to get some clones from her if popssible. anyways after my totally indica dominant indoor harvest a early picked outdoor indica should do the trick nicely nice and uppidy.i want to let my nicaraguan boa intertwine her fine self through the buds but dont want her to catch spider mites so i dont. peace
pout

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
hey pout. Without supplemental light, flowering continues and it'll be next to impossible to get a clone. Lights outside are generally a bad idea and that's why I'm suggesting a rootball trim, potting and reveg indoors.

P

ProGroWannabe

Ahhhh what I could do with 3/4 lb.....lol. That is CERTAINLY NO sad day in my mind, but I guess if you were planning on having way more.....?

H-man seemed to hit the proverbial nail on the head IMO. Trim that rootball and bring her inside under 24 hour light. Plus, once she does start to grow veg sprouts again, you'll have a shitload of clones to run.

M

moggggys

still got 100 plants out there , mostly cheese , aiming to chop by the end of the month , roll on november

P

poutpup07

well it wasnt sad but it was sad i know with two more weeks icoulda got a pounder plus smokin a fatty of some dank from indoors helps out a good bit.
peace
pout

M

Maltyy

But it could have been a pounder plus, with 8 ounces of rotted bud! You made a good choice pout. 3/4 pound in hand is better than a pound in the bush? Hmmm, that doesnt sound right...haha. But you were decisive, which is never a bad thing.

K

KoR

3/4 pound in hand is better then none.. lol, like me .. lol not even a joint.. damn i need to get growing something

P

poutpup07

yes yes....look on the bright side

i know i know its just so hard knowing what could have been.....anyways peace
pout

Latest posts

Top Bottom