Its a girl! ( first time grower )

• Thread starter ITSMYFIRSTTIME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

Hello everyone! I'm on cloud 9 right now because I got my first female out of 4 other males! So this is my first time growing ganja and this is by far the thickest/healthiest pot plant I've grown. My question is is should I thin it out? I don't there are lots of main branches coming off of it and I need to bend them outward to get more colas from what I read. Any tips or tricks would be very appreciated!

Its a girl  first time grower
Its a girl  first time grower 2
Its a girl  first time grower 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That's a big gap between the soil surface and the rim of the bucket. You will not be able to play with those lower branches much, unless you take the plant out, add some soil to the bottom and put the plant back in again.

Alternatively, you can let it grow a little taller and deal with the branches higher up on the plant and prune off the lower branches.

I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

Yeah its a big gap, I didn't realize how wide it would get. I thought it would grow taller and out of the bucket before it started widening out. I will repot it with more soil and try not to damage the roots. That way the leaves won't be so crowded. Thank you for your advice!

Heywood

Heywood

Your leaves look like they are on their way to "taco" to me.
A slight V is good, but approaching taco is not.

Be careful of your heat and light intensity.
Also water droplets on the leaves in your light cycle... not ideal.

If you have lower leaves that will be laying in wet soil after watering, I would get those out of there as well.

2Bad

2Bad

Your plant will double in size and if that's all the space you have and your doing a stealth op I would probably thin out and flower

I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

So I went and got a tent! And trimmer her up after reporting into a better pot. Should I trim any of those leaves that I left or leave it as is? Thabk you guys very much for your help so far!

20220608 130232
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

The final haircut! This is first grow and I don't want to mess it up haha. I live in Oregon so I'm in no need to rush anything. Thank you guys for the advice and encouragement! If I remember, I will post a finished product. I'm only at 4 weeks if that so it will be a little while. Happy growing!

20220608 135704
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

They didn't turn out terrible. But they did get spider mites a week before harvest so that really destroyed alot. Tha k you guys for the help on the journey!

20220723 095932
20220723 100050
Top Bottom