It's A Hard Habit To Break...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Swore off puffin and driving. will bake before I take a ride, but no more behind the wheel puffing.
Been rolling the dice for around 45 years no trouble, but sooner or later could be real trouble.
Especially these days. They are now clear cut regulations and ways to enforce such as mandatory blood draw to determine thc level.
So just leave home without, or on long trips stop and puff outside car, still risky but way less.
If you not all china eyed, car reeking they will not suspect....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Swore off puffin and driving. will bake before I take a ride, but no more behind the wheel puffing.
Been rolling the dice for around 45 years no trouble, but sooner or later could be real trouble.
Especially these days. They are now clear cut regulations and ways to enforce such as mandatory blood draw to determine thc level.
So just leave home without, or on long trips stop and puff outside car, still risky but way less.
If you not all china eyed, car reeking they will not suspect....
This is where I find concentrates very useful. A bag of stank can be smelt by everyone, which I enjoy. But when your on the road a vape pen and some live resin and a pair of sunglasses lessens your chance of a bust! There's literally no smell and very easy to hide or eat lol

johnnyblazed

johnnyblazed

get a vape pen or arizer solo that's what I do if im travelling

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Smart man to travel without the meds!
I don't know if you drink coffee or not but when you get to St. Louis, mo. Stop in at Sump Coffee , it's an amazing coffee shop of the upmost quality!

This is where I find concentrates very useful. A bag of stank can be smelt by everyone, which I enjoy. But when your on the road a vape pen and some live resin and a pair of sunglasses lessens your chance of a bust! There's literally no smell and very easy to hide or eat lol
LoL I found some seriously contraditory statements here LMAO~!!
P.S i am only playin so dont get mad please..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
LoL I found some seriously contraditory statements here LMAO~!!
P.S i am only playin so dont get mad please..
Haha! let me explain, shroom has shared some of his past with us and if you have been where he's been and are planning a trip across America its best to travel without it on our interstates throughout the country.
Chickenman on the other hand is talking about smoking and driving on the day to day like most of us do risking a mistemenor dui in a worst case scenario.
So I can see why you are confused and loling.:) i don't know how much interstate driving you have done but they don't play nice or fair on the interstate.
I've been profiled twice and lost thousands both times.
When I was pulled over in Mo. They used civil forfeiture to take 10 grand because I had two grams of weed with me. They would have seized my car to but it was in my girlfriends name. Held me overnight and released me with only my ID no phone money or car then had to fly my girl out to get car out of tow. Cost a lot of money and I wouldht wish that on anyone.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Roll windows down and fire it up..LOL...
Bettter to stop and huff I reckon....
My Pax still can be smelled.
Still look for a roach when driving, like I said hard habit to break...
Love to puff and drive....
I must go down the hill to HIGH way so why would they call it a HIGH way if on the way I do not get high on the way to the HIGH way?
Get high stay high....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, this is a bit confusing to me. If your concern is that they'll do a mandatory blood draw, then it doesn't really matter if you toked before you got in the car, you're still in possession of THC metabolites in your blood, right? So how does not toking while driving protect you?

I really figured you'd be a lot like me and no longer get all red-eyed/glass-eyed after a few tokes anymore. :p

There are a couple of cross country drives I'd like to make, but the people I know who do it regularly actually plan on being stopped. Have that shit all mapped out and everything.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I treat it just like alcohol in that i never use in the car and i keep it in the trunk or other compartment like you would do with an open container of alcohol,a good lawyer gave me that advice 20 years ago.Also easy for me because my wife does not smoke anything and she would be pissed if i smoked in the car or the house lol.

Stalks

Stalks

I never smoke and drive that's the fastest way to jail for my ass lol

When the girlfriend and I road tripped to Florida we stopped at state rest stops (I know really stupid I'll never do it again) and walked around smoking joints lol

Past few months I've been rolling around double vaccumed and then a Mylar bag as well, locked in my glove box. I can't get in any trouble id lose my school money

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in my drinking days road trips were not measured in miles, they were estimated in how many beers from here to there...
Seriously, From Denver to A Basin over Loveland pass, Depart Denver, 6am, right as liquor store opens, 5 beer drive......

G gnome

G gnome

Seriously, From Denver to A Basin over Loveland pass, Depart Denver, 6am, right as liquor store opens, 5 beer drive......[/QUOTE
U kidding....I can make that drive in 3 beers flat. But they gotta be flat lol]

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Also what was funny how I would grasp between legs even if no beer was there..
Been awhile since those days... Ghost beer....

Latest posts

Top Bottom