Its About Time!!! Amendment 2 Has Passed In Florida.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
velocity

velocity

I have been trying to find info out on this bill. There are some that say X pertains to bill 2 then you look at another see it is countered.....Is there a actual factual correct link that will detail the bill, when it takes affect ect? Sorry this is to reguards to Florida's newly passed bill

velocity

velocity

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been trying to find info out on this bill. There are some that say X pertains to bill 2 then you look at another see it is countered.....Is there a actual factual correct link that will detail the bill, when it takes affect ect? Sorry this is to reguards to Florida's newly passed bill
they have 9 months to get the stipulations in order as far as amount you can carry etc. and start giving cards out
its amazing though right lol im happy as a stoner finding weed they hid when they have been out for 2 days

velocity

velocity

I have looked as best as I could at the care giver status, plant counts either as a card holder or a care giver and yet to find the information. The 9 months to get the stipulations in order maybe the best way since now they know it is medical and now they can move foward detailing the bill out. I am very excited that florida has passed along with the other states from this election

Last edited:
M

Moose71

Maine just got legal rec. use! Goes into affect mid dec. allowed 5 mature plants and 12 seedlings. Only 3 can be fully mature. But what gets me is you're not supposed to have more than 2.5oz in possetion at any time. One good plant could get that plus! Could get the license and sell the extra buy the regs and permits involved are a pain in the ass and not cheap for a small grow. Maybe if I planted acres....? :)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Maine just got legal rec. use! Goes into affect mid dec. allowed 5 mature plants and 12 seedlings. Only 3 can be fully mature. But what gets me is you're not supposed to have more than 2.5oz in possetion at any time. One good plant could get that plus! Could get the license and sell the extra buy the regs and permits involved are a pain in the ass and not cheap for a small grow. Maybe if I planted acres....? :)
That's the rub. The second you chop you are over your weight.

Selling meds to dispensaries, the good 'ol days.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Laws and regulations to enslave and confuse the masses, thats why government should have no say so over any plant God put here on earth. They just want to regulate everyone, if it was about protecting you from a dangerous drug alcohol and tobacco would be illegal.

Top Bottom