It's been a while so I'm reintroducing myself.

• Thread starter DyersEve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DyersEve

DyersEve

Hey everyone! I created this account a little over a year ago and met some good people, perused some good threads, found a very willing test grower or two and got the general lay or the land. Everyone I interacted with were good people. I had some health setbacks that made me have to put it on the back burner but that's all passed now. I'm someone with a very deep background in growing having started to carry water for my father's plants when my age was in the single digits in the very early 80's. My grandfather grew cannabis saying he didn't want his kids buying off the street, and when in the right mood he would say that after fighting for his nation and living through a Japanese POW camp there was no way he would let the government tell him which plants he could grow and those he couldn't. I've been around growing for my entire life with the one exception of my time in the USMC. Now I'm breeding our beloved plant and I fully intend to share that and the thrill of discovery that each seed brings to our lives. I want to find as many ways as I can to find people who feel the same as I do about it. So here I am. Drop me a line, I would love to talk with you.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Glad you’re back! New grower here. I’m rolling along in the 15th day of veg. Very Cherry strain from Humboldt Seed Company. Only time will tell. Happy grows.
Burnz

DyersEve

DyersEve

Glad you’re back! New grower here. I’m rolling along in the 15th day of veg. Very Cherry strain from Humboldt Seed Company. Only time will tell. Happy grows.
Burnz
Hey Burnz. How's Tricks? Watching your video on a shite old tablet that I can barley hear on since my hot rod is at home. It sounded at one point like you said something about one of your girls was exhibiting some signs of shock? If so there's one thing over all the others that I use and seriously works. I use a fairly dilute mixture of Superthrive and DynaGro KLN. Around 5-10 ml (one to two teaspoons) KLN and around 16-20 drops of Superthrive per gallon. Both are commonly used in cloning and micro-propagation and both boost root health in rooted plants such as seedlings and plants in hydroponics, the most common style of hydro being deep water culture such as bubble buckets. Don't let the fact that the KLN is marketed for cloning throw you, it's excellent for adult plants as well as cuttings and seedlings. They may have already bounced back for you by the time you read this but it's good tool for your future endeavors. What cultivar or strain are you growing there if you don't mind me asking? -DyersEve, Luck Dragon Seeds Company.
Burnz

Top Bottom