• Thread starter Lord Bonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Good growing every one its been fun,
unfortunately diesel has a bullying issue and likes to do things in the dark.
He also hates jesus a lot but all other religions are okay, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyway
Good luck and God speede if you deserve it :)

and remember diesel you cant threaten me over and over in pm but you cant ever change the fact....

JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING JESUS IS KING

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What we have here is a failure to communicate, as you can tell he don’t like to follow The Farms TOS. He insists on bringing religion amongst Farmers and has been warned several times NOT TO DISCUSS RELIGION ON THE FARM!!!!!
I am in no need of explaining my self in this situation but I will for the good of The Farm.
I did contact @Lord Bonkey in a pm as a friendly gesture to please not discuss religion but the dude is such a religious freak as you can tell from the post above.
My apologies to members that have had to deal with this in the past few weeks especially @Buzzer777 who has taken the blunt end of this situation!
To all a good day, I leave you all with a traditional music video and I am done with this

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
im a religious man too,but i dont push my religion on anyone hands down,my own thoughts ,we all believe there is a better place,all minds are difrent,live yours when you push minds rebellion comes ,so later friend
I agree with you 100%. If lord bonkey would have taken the time to read The Farms TOS we wouldn’t have what we have here today!!
A failure to communicate!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im a religious man too,but i dont push my religion on anyone hands down,my own thoughts ,we all believe there is a better place,all minds are difrent,live yours when you push minds rebellion comes ,so later friend
hey deisal,was scrolling the form and seen your skunk post ,didnt keep up with it,but question,you did these outdoors right? that stnky shit bring any skunks to the farm,i been out stalking couple of them damn things in the dark,skunks that arent afraid of humans need be gone hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I agree with you 100%. If lord bonkey would have taken the time to read The Farms TOS we wouldn’t have what we have here today!!
A failure to communicate!
agree ,i say one thing and im done ,bonkey the lord says to pass the word,doesnt say to annoy the word,your in a place were all us have difrent belifs and all walks of life,person looking for the light will go to it without shoving it down there throat in a world were no one hears dig,just move on ,done deal there are other places that will except you,just move on is the adult thing

basscaptain

basscaptain

Good Morning All

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am not a member of RIU but you made me curious. I can go and view members content though.................WOW, WTF!!
religious and political fanatic!! WOW!LMFAO!!
Would of never thought it was that bad.
i got to be one bored sum bitch to go over to roll it up,i havent been bored in about a year hahahah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
hey deisal,was scrolling the form and seen your skunk post ,didnt keep up with it,but question,you did these outdoors right? that stnky shit bring any skunks to the farm,i been out stalking couple of them damn things in the dark,skunks that arent afraid of humans need be gone hahah
Still looking bro, the search is wide and long many leads with no results.........yet! I’ll keep you posted.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am not a member of RIU but you made me curious. I can go and view members content though.................WOW, WTF!!
religious and political fanatic!! WOW!LMFAO!!
Would of never thought it was that bad.

Im banned there. I trolled the politics trolls back way too much. But its still quite entertaining to read along sometimes.

basscaptain

basscaptain

morning ,hell it afternoon for them country folk
that's as good as I got for a 30 sec reply to this post.....
I didn't feel like typing this again

3 Rules to USE on Net/Web

1) No AzzHoles/ Me
2) No Religion
3) Red /Blue Who is Fu..ing UP the USA FASTER....................................................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im banned there. I trolled the politics trolls back way too much. But its still quite entertaining to read along sometimes.
only thing interesting i SOME of the entertainment when stoned and as usual some sick folk show up,never learn nothing there from the idiots,kinda like going to a bar looking for a fight when you hang out there,last time i visit is when gt and eco got banned here,i warned them of the site,they stayed about 2 weeks and gone haaah,this forum lost tons of info from the two,lots no doubt

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that's as good as I got for a 30 sec reply to this post.....
I didn't feel like typing this again

3 Rules to USE on Net/Web

1) No AzzHoles/ Me
2) No Religion
3) Red /Blue Who is Fu..ing UP the USA FASTER....................................................
internet bro,no color or country ,just the internet changed the whole world,brought the cell phone to play,no one see past that screen hahahh

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What we have here is a failure to communicate, as you can tell he don’t like to follow The Farms TOS. He insists on bringing religion amongst Farmers and has been warned several times NOT TO DISCUSS RELIGION ON THE FARM!!!!!
I am in no need of explaining my self in this situation but I will for the good of The Farm.
I did contact @Lord Bonkey in a pm as a friendly gesture to please not discuss religion but the dude is such a religious freak as you can tell from the post above.
My apologies to members that have had to deal with this in the past few weeks especially @Buzzer777 who has taken the blunt end of this situation!
To all a good day, I leave you all with a traditional music video and I am done with this
Not me..Unlike mods..I have the OLE IGNORE button and missed all the fun! But @1diesel1 you were more patient than I ever could have been.
Like this one! LMFAO
41mKz9QpiXL SX425

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I want my pager back and a roll of quarters:)
i do too bro,wow how life changed,went from drunk driver to texting driving deaths over night hahah,hey bright side to it all ,i would have never meet this great group of folk here without it,i bet you all never knew there was such thing as a redneck hippie until the web came to play,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom