it's the WOW! (genetics still unknown)

• Thread starter doctorgoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

thanks winta, i'm really excited to try swerve's gear and it will also be my first time growing from seed. i'm also pretty stoked to have a 5x5 tent stuffed with flowering wow, i really need to get some more space! :rofl

hiya michael, it is a sweet smoke but i don't get stuck like i do when i blaze gdp. maybe some sativa cross with the grand daddy? i thought of something that might help in identifying the strain, mature stems on the plant grow dark purple pinstripes. haven't seen that on any other of my strains.

Thats a trip because i just scored a mother plant of ww from HPRC in canoga park i just flipped and the whole stalk has these purple stripes too??But yeah this looks like some dank brotha all i gotta say is WOW!:damnhippie:

D

doctorgoose

Thats a trip because i just scored a mother plant of ww from HPRC in canoga park i just flipped and the whole stalk has these purple stripes too??But yeah this looks like some dank brotha all i gotta say is WOW!:damnhippie:

i have seen some white widow with similar leaf shape but never the stripey stocks, sounds like you got a keeper! thanks for checkin' out my humble tent affair :sun

got a nice lil bowl there eh? :)

heh, it was nice enough that i wanted to share, wish i could pass the bong along with the pictures.

From the Department of Redundancy Department: Wow!
Nice ladies you have there. Peace

lol, the DRD. do they share recruiting pools with the DMV? :joint:

here's a flower shot, day 42

CIMG0006
D

doctorgoose

had an electrical breaker trip, no fans or exhaust for 5 hours. when i got to it the temp was 102 and RH was 97%! the girls didn't visibly burn but they sweat a ton, the smart pots shrank and the tent was soaked and stinking with sweat but the bitches held fast. got everything cleaned up and flushed with cal mag they are right back on track. no burn at all, crazy!

here's a shot of an underbud and a top at week 7

also wanted to throw a pic in of how i like to share good times with good friends. :drink

CIMG0002
CIMG0003
CIMG0005
winta

winta

that shit looks straight fire bro! take those ice cubes outta those shot glasses ;) your a good friend lol

D

doctorgoose

that shit looks straight fire bro! take those ice cubes outta those shot glasses ;) your a good friend lol

thanks bro, these last couple grows have really been treating me well. i wouldn't normally add ice to a shot but thats a customary way to show the louche effect of a good absinthe. :winking0067:

looks nice

thank you, water

B

Boots Sugarleaf

really nice lookin genetic bro!

About the stripes on the stems, my Emperor Kush has that trait, different plant for sure though

it looks a hell of a lot like the Purple Hawaiian I ran but yours looks to yield heavier. But the purple set in around day 30 or so on it, does look a lot like yours, I doubt it is though

D

doctorgoose

really nice lookin genetic bro!

About the stripes on the stems, my Emperor Kush has that trait, different plant for sure though

it looks a hell of a lot like the Purple Hawaiian I ran but yours looks to yield heavier. But the purple set in around day 30 or so on it, does look a lot like yours, I doubt it is though

i've never heard of emporer kush before, i assume this wow has some kush in it the way it makes fuel smelling resin and has those fat calyx's. it diverges from most the kush i know of with respect to it's sweet grape smell and taste. thanks for checking out my thread sugar.

here's a couple more week 4/7 shots.

CIMG0001
CIMG0011
CIMG0009
B

Boots Sugarleaf

emperor kush is headband x og, Medic I think is who made that one

are all in the pic the same strain? if so it may be that purple hawaiian I ran, some are more green while some are straight purple real fast?? the Purple Hawaiian came from Mexican Nationals if the history I was told is true, I still have a few beans of it for a rainy day

the pix are looking dank bro, real nice flowers!

D

doctorgoose

there's four plants in week 7 and six in week 4. they all start to purple around 35 days into flower.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I read that but then seeing them all looking similar in size I thought they may be at the same age in the pic...

saldiado

saldiado

shiit looks like bubba crossed with gdp, or some other kind of purp. Very bomb looking without question man enjoy the smoke.

C

CAPO

shiit looks like bubba crossed with gdp, or some other kind of purp. Very bomb looking without question man enjoy the smoke.

ha...that's exactly what I was thinking.lol

Those last pix you put up are killer, love those sticky colas!

WOW!

D

doctorgoose

I read that but then seeing them all looking similar in size I thought they may be at the same age in the pic...

yeah bro, i got some of the 4 week plants in 5 and 7 gallon smart pots that are getting way beefier than the 3's :rofl

yeah man that would make sense, i just am kinda blown away how fast it finishes (not that i'm complaining). i've been trying to run it 56+ days in flower but honestly it's been ripe after 7 weeks each time. i will try and hold fast on those four and let them run longer just to see!

ha...that's exactly what I was thinking.lol

Those last pix you put up are killer, love those sticky colas!

WOW!

haha thanks man, seems like a pretty reasonable explanation for this freak doesn't it? now we just need to find someone else growing gdp x bubba and compare! :cool0044:

winta

winta

ha ha lol i didnt even realize that was absynthe bro (thought it was a 200year old scotch lol)thats whats up :) i had lucid before and seen ab taken with a sugar cube. yo those buds look sick and it still looks alot like kings kush to me down to the purplin of the leaves but yours smells different than the pheno i had from your description (wish i still had pix :() but what ever it is its fire bro and u got her dialed in :party0044:

thanks bro, these last couple grows have really been treating me well. i wouldn't normally add ice to a shot but thats a customary way to show the louche effect of a good absinthe. :winking0067:

thank you, water

D

doctorgoose

ha ha lol i didnt even realize that was absynthe bro (thought it was a 200year old scotch lol)thats whats up :) i had lucid before and seen ab taken with a sugar cube. yo those buds look sick and it still looks alot like kings kush to me down to the purplin of the leaves but yours smells different than the pheno i had from your description (wish i still had pix :() but what ever it is its fire bro and u got her dialed in :party0044:

if it is kings kush it's a hell of a grapey pheno!
ya mon, don't worry i wouldn't disrespect good whisky with ice cubes :cool0019:

the sugar cube is the czech (modern) technique. they say to pour clean icewater into the absinthe but i'm lazy so i just throw an icecube into the glass and wait for the louche. that absinthe is made in the bay area at st. george distillery. if you have a chance to visit them in alameda for the distillery tour i HIGHLY recommend it! :banana1sv6:

winta

winta

shit ill have to check that spot out bro! the one i had was good but i heard there are way better ones:smiley_joint:

if it is kings kush it's a hell of a grapey pheno!
ya mon, don't worry i wouldn't disrespect good whisky with ice cubes :cool0019:

the sugar cube is the czech (modern) technique. they say to pour clean icewater into the absinthe but i'm lazy so i just throw an icecube into the glass and wait for the louche. that absinthe is made in the bay area at st. george distillery. if you have a chance to visit them in alameda for the distillery tour i HIGHLY recommend it! :banana1sv6:

D

doctorgoose

shit ill have to check that spot out bro! the one i had was good but i heard there are way better ones:smiley_joint:

yeah bro if you can make it there it's so worth taking the tour. they also make a killer single malt, the best vodka i've ever had (hangar 1) and some other spirits too.

had a 5 hour electrical failure on the fan/exhaust circuit, as you can imagine things got pretty hot in the little tent with the big light. by the time i caught it temp/rh was 102/97%! the girls had sweat a lot but didn't burn, they're some sturdy bitches! here's a couple week 4 shots of batch 2 (a little stunted now).

CIMG0018
CIMG0024
CIMG0025

Latest posts

Top Bottom