itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Damn, that trunk on the bluecheese is gnarly! Beautiful work.

Lynx bud looks nice too. Frosty

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Damn, that trunk on the bluecheese is gnarly! Beautiful work.

Lynx bud looks nice too. Frosty
yup bro, yeh the bc is awesome stays super squat like a small bush. id love to flower it but its like part of the family now😁 gonna keep it alive as long as possible. hows yours going bro. i popped quite a few them seeds man dp 1 dp 2 just had one the frostette you sent brake soil to. i popped some them bc from the same pack to. both popped one crazy runt one one big one😁

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup bro, yeh the bc is awesome stays super squat like a small bush. id love to flower it but its like part of the family now😁 gonna keep it alive as long as possible. hows yours going bro. i popped quite a few them seeds man dp 1 dp 2 just had one the frostette you sent brake soil to. i popped some them bc from the same pack to. both popped one crazy runt one one big one😁
Haha it's hard to not get a bit sentimental.

Mine is staying squat too! Not nearly as girthy, but she thick. Her tallest tops are finally starting to reach the main canopy height.

I'm excited to see how those beans do! Dp 1 turns purple with the lower temps. I bet she is going to be beautiful.

There are a few phenos of that frostette too. Don't know too much about them, but they all look like winners.

I got a stacked line up for the next run! I'm looking forward to popping some UK genetics.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Haha it's hard to not get a bit sentimental.

Mine is staying squat too! Not nearly as girthy, but she thick. Her tallest tops are finally starting to reach the main canopy height.

I'm excited to see how those beans do! Dp 1 turns purple with the lower temps. I bet she is going to be beautiful.

There are a few phenos of that frostette too. Don't know too much about them, but they all look like winners.

I got a stacked line up for the next run! I'm looking forward to popping some UK genetics.
yeh nice bud, they have minimal stretch mainly the bc, looking forward to the purples, the dp 2 seemed that bit better at germinating then the dp 1, i got a few of them going. ill get some pics up soon bud.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

lynx leafs are getting girthy😁, ive got some of these outdoor to. think there gonna get jurrassic😁
Jurrasicleaf

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Damn! That's a keeper. You ever save any in an old book?
yeh bro but not many ive my bc leaf somewhere,😁 i need to get like a big paper booklet. tape them in like the different strains and such.👍 ive quite a few clones outdoor of this one. so could easy just get one back at the end of the year before flower.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hell yeah! She looks happy, ready to burst some roots soon!

Plain water, or anything added?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

planted a few plants out today, bluecheese, cali blues, braindamage. had to hike the soil and the plants a few mile😁 i normally put them in the box there to stop the snapping, when i got there some giant tree had fallen down. right next to the spot like blocked the entrance, all most a perfect fence around one side of the spot and it lets more sunlight in. so thats good😁 plants look fine to. the bc where a bit yellow so i topped that up with some nutrients.
Plantbox

Treefall

Fall

Bcoutdoor

Bdbccb

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

found this little fella when i where digging, i couldnt see the mum about any where. so i let it chill untill i where finished😁 i gave it a drink and about a hour later seen the mum, it where taking the others from the grass. so i sneaked it back near the hole the mum grabbed it and ran off.😁
Babyvole

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
found this little fella when i where digging, i couldnt see the mum about any where. so i let it chill untill i where finished😁 i gave it a drink and about a hour later seen the mum, it where taking the others from the grass. so i sneaked it back near the hole the mum grabbed it and ran off.😁
View attachment 2184355
Common for me to find baby bunnies, chipmunks and tons of baby birds when I’m out in the yard I always either leave them be or do the same as you and temp relocate if I have to

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Common for me to find baby bunnies, chipmunks and tons of baby birds when I’m out in the yard I always either leave them be or do the same as you and temp relocate if I have to
yeh nice man, gotta help the little animals man.👍see these all the time i think they pretty much just eat the grass. sometimes the cats get them they stay super still😁 hows the garden fruit and veg going mike.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
yeh nice man, gotta help the little animals man.👍see these all the time i think they pretty much just eat the grass. sometimes the cats get them they stay super still😁 hows the garden going fruit and veg going mike.
It’s rippin for sure! Been raining all day so diddnt get out there before work today so I’ll check em out tomorrow. The Big Beef F1 Hybrids are defenitly showing their vigor over the organic beefsteaks or the marglobes, can already tell they will be a repeat next year

My cats are indoors but the dogs are constantly hunting the chipmunks 🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

It’s rippin for sure! Been raining all day so diddnt get out there before work today so I’ll check em out tomorrow. The Big Beef F1 Hybrids are defenitly showing their vigor over the organic beefsteaks or the marglobes, can already tell they will be a repeat next year

My cats are indoors but the dogs are constantly hunting the chipmunks 🤣
sounds good man beefy hybrids. the strawberry turn out good. gota watch out for them chipmunks🤣 good on the dogs👍

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Subbed up. Not sure how i missed this one.

Ive only ever run a single cheese plant. Was some feminized seed called Cheese Candy early on in my growing career. Was a fantastic plant. never cloned it. Not sure why the cheese has never come back around.

Gorilla glue DNA has tended to haunt my world personally lmao.

Had to relocate a robin nest when i cleared out my plot. Momma found it pretty quick, and seems to dig the new location too. It's a complete and total myth that mothers abandon their offspring if humans mess with them.

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Subbed up. Not sure how i missed this one.

Ive only ever run a single cheese plant. Was some feminized seed called Cheese Candy early on in my growing career. Was a fantastic plant. never cloned it. Not sure why the cheese has never come back around.

Gorilla glue DNA has tended to haunt my world personally lmao.
wassappppp buddy, yeh the cheese xs are nice theres kinda alot out there. ive tried a few my self i did a cali o one. that where a awesome like orange cheese. tried a gorilla glue x to that where great. super sticky. i read your thread where you mention the menthol like eucalyptus terp. how hard is this to find ive only ever tasted a few with this, theres few strains ive been smoke testing recently. that are kick ass all kinda have this terp.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

wassappppp buddy, yeh the cheese xs are nice theres kinda alot out there. ive tried a few my self i did a cali o one. that where a awesome like orange cheese. tried a gorilla glue x to that where great. super sticky. i read your thread where you mention the menthol like eucalyptus terp. how hard is this to find ive only ever tasted a few with this, theres few strains ive been smoke testing recently. that are kick ass all kinda have this terp.
The seed mother of my peaceblaster F1 (Glue dream cookies/Moonsocket) was Eucalyptus/methol/like medicine but pleasant all the way.

Was the only plant ive ever had that tasted like this, and had this profile. None of her siblings did. None of her ancestors have. None of the peaceblasters have either, yet anyway. But in total there have only been like 5 or 6 peaceblasters grown out fully, and it's an F1. I got 4 going rn, my old roomate has a couple, and another friend has one going. We'll find one im sure. Hopefully anyway. Got a handful of the last remaining peaceblaster F1 seeds on the way should arrive any day now too.

I also have some oj x bb plants too, and the buds the seed came from were that stain your sinuses pine flavor thats nowhere anymore. Def gonna be doing something with that if any of my phenos pull that profile off.

The interesting thing about that menthol/eucalyptus profile, is how pleasant it is, and how little that gdc plant made anyone cough for how high test it was (30+). Those terps seem to pretty thoroughly amplify most of the medicinal effects of the plant as well. At least subjectively. And the one thing that plant never did, even after giant dabs, was anxiety. I couldnt take a fat dab without turning towards my clone mother and saying thank you directly to her. First time smokers reported LSD/mushroom like effects, completely lacking any and all anxiety.

Last edited:
Top Bottom