I've been dreaming of this since i was a teenager

• Thread starter RobustElegance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RobustElegance

RobustElegance

Hi I'm new, & super-excited to find this forum. Thank you for being here! I'm currently residing in Cass County, MI and finished curing my first indoor cannabis crop about a week ago. Loved every second of it, three strains that all flourished beautifully. I'm having a blast learning new info every single day; this is no "Granny's backyard veggie patch," like what I grew up with. Ha!
received_2611767209068097.jpeg
"

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hi I'm new, & super-excited to find this forum. Thank you for being here! I'm currently residing in Cass County, MI and finished curing my first indoor cannabis crop about a week ago. Loved every second of it, three strains that all flourished beautifully. I'm having a blast learning new info every single day; this is no "Granny's backyard veggie patch," like what I grew up with. Ha! View attachment 930846"

Welcome!

Kind of reminds me of this time a few years ago when weed first went recreational legal in Colorado. I was standing in line at a dispensary behind these two old timers with shit eating grins on their faces. One of them turned around and said to me "You know how long we been waiting for this day?" Lmao
Classic!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom