ive found a video of my of a friends works whos work is it dna????

• Thread starter cheesyblues
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheesyblues

ive found a video of a friends works whos work is it dna????

some good friends of mine say this is a video made up of there work in mexico and dna say its there new work ???

man i get confused now a days whats goin on dna

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x25jZuktcjk[/YOUTUBE]

D

dna genetics

this is a alot of peoples work not only ours...

the players all know.

is someone trying to stir up shit???

peace,
A

C

cheesyblues

no shit and come on cuz its 2 peoples work you no that so no shit and no bull shit guys

D

dna genetics

cheesy its alot more the 2 peoples thats just what you have heard.. no bullshit
unless you know all the people that were involved witch you dont..

and some of the parties involved in this do not speak anymore thats why there is so much drama over this shit..

truth,
A

ps if you got sum questions PM them to us instead of trying to call us out on something that you dont have all the facts for.

your buddy is 1/5th of that project, did he say who took all those pics? thats right not him..

C

cheesyblues

guy's try pull the wool over someone elc eyes

and let your seeds sell them self.
no need to use other peopls work you do good work with out the use of other poeples come on guys its like me putting other peoples pic up on hear and saying its mine .
and its like if i won a cup with la i would say it was la you see what i sayin bro

ps.
bro sorry i sould have pm you over this matter i will ask logic to get rid ive just seen the pic and no if this project thats all and it was not you guys that why i asked

D

dna genetics

yo no one is trying to lie here man. and no 1 said there our pics did they?
some of those pics are ours and some are some one elses and we DNA and (Grey Area) did enter the Mexi Melt in the 2007 cannabis cup.
our seeds will sell them self at the same time someone is bitter that we have the same pics as they do. but remember there not His pics there were taken by our other friend who is not friends with your friend if ya got me? we will try not to use those pics anymore as we have lots to choose from.

as far as the LA thing we all know what LA is and is NOT.

peace,
A

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Mexi-Melt

:) you like thank the big fury guy lol

Who is ¨the big fury guy¨??

The Mexi-Melt project started out the dream of one person. Then grew into a big giant mess at the end with everybody wanting a part of it.

A few different seeds were used in the making of the Mexi-Melt.

THSeeds, DJ Short, Sensi Seeds, SOMA Seeds, Serious Seeds, some personal seeds from MILA.
DNA donated some seeds but they never made it to Mexico.

DNA were given some old photos to use in there Cannabis Cup lecture and article in Soft Secrets in 2007.

Aqua Lab Technologies and The Grey Area entered the Mexi-Melt into the Cannabis Cup with the help of DNA.

Aqua Lab Tech

IMG 0848
IMG 8891
IMG 8906
D

dna genetics

thanks for setting the people who dont know know. and having positive things to say!

peace,
A

C

cheesyblues

bro your work is well loved and you do a dam good job but look at the topic i was just asking dna why they were saying its them doin all that work and you gave them the pics for soft s and this video sayin they do this and that i ask a queston and dna jump at me look at what i said

Who is ¨the big fury guy¨??

The Mexi-Melt project started out the dream of one person. Then grew into a big giant mess at the end with everybody wanting a part of it.

A few different seeds were used in the making of the Mexi-Melt.

THSeeds, DJ Short, Sensi Seeds, SOMA Seeds, Serious Seeds, some personal seeds from MILA.
DNA donated some seeds but they never made it to Mexico.

DNA were given some old photos to use in there Cannabis Cup lecture and article in Soft Secrets in 2007.

Aqua Lab Technologies and The Grey Area entered the Mexi-Melt into the Cannabis Cup with the help of DNA.

Aqua Lab Tech

T

TBL420uk

Sat at work & i cant see the video due to computer restrictions. Was the mexi-melt the 10kg of bubble hash that was run through a meat grinder? I saw the article in Soft Secrets.

Top Bottom