iViva Mexico! Cabrones

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Went surfing this morning, nice warm barrels with 2 of us out. We rented a small bus to drive us up to Guadalajara for a Mariachi contest then to a huge private party. We will party till the cows come home then then poured onto a flight back to Cali. Suerte JK

T

Titoon_29

surf, party, and some of the most beautifull girls on earth, another place i need to visit....

:-)

C

culiacan

wuepa!!!!!!!!!!! fuiste al grito???? me dijo un compa que estuvo muy chingon

J

Jalisco Kid

Killer parties. The Mariachi bands were awesome this year, one from japan cranked out the tunes. One of the few flights I was sleeping before take-off. No rain this year my outdoor will be giving me a small yield, but I have less then 12 hours into it so I can not complain. We have a new washing machine I am looking forward to breaking in. I had a big wanna be at a private party take a big hit off some full melt. He coughed so hard he had snot all over himself then he puked. I figured I was going to be sore in the morning but he was able to laugh it off, thank the gods I was able to tell him it was from Jalisco.Suerte JK

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
well at least somebody went and had fun

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

sounds like a perfect trip.....where were you surfing and how big were the waves?

peace brother
BR

J

Jalisco Kid

My own private beachbreak about it was a little overhead on a small 4' swell. About 200 yds south of this pic. You can see the hill I have in the upper right corner.I could not handle it any bigger as I am so out of shape and my timing is a bit off. I was sucked over the first time being to casual. I forget about the difference in energy after being in cali so long. Nothing that 2 months of surfing can not cure. JK

Chal
L

Lost

Nice nice nice!!

It was small this weekend in Cali but it was really peaky. Some of the best sand slam barrells ive had in a loooong time! You had to catch it about an hour before low tide for it to actually line up.

I would love to surf down south as long as its not chocolate barrels... yuk!

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Very nice JK.....looks like you have your own piece of heaven ;)

It's almost surfing season here in the mediterranean, sitting around waiting for the winds to change ;)

peace
BR

Top Bottom