Jack’s fertilizers for indoor growing

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
For those of you that use jacks ferts for indoor growing…do u follow indoor measurements or outdoor measurements?
Jack's what exactly, what is the precise NPK, there's several different formulations, is this for Veg, or Flowering, for starts or mature plants.... Need's way more info here.

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

For both all purpose 20-20-20 and bloom booster 10-30-20

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I've only used Jack's 20-20-20 for keeping mothers. Worked great! A little bit goes a long way. I'd use the minimum dosage on the label and see how your plants like it. That said, I never used 20-20-20 in flower nor do i think 10-30-20 would be a good ratio for flowering but i defer to the experts.

Last edited:
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

The bloom formulation 10-30-20 is great for flowering. The application difference between outdoor vs indoor is 2:1. I’ve been using the indoor application and was curious how others are using it…if I can get bigger buds with the outdoor application without causing stress on plants I’d like to pursue but am hoping someone can confirm by experience.

thanks,

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Jack's what exactly, what is the precise NPK, there's several different formulations, is this for Veg, or Flowering, for starts or mature plants.... Need's way more info here.
How bout now or were you just woofin with your precise npk crap and needing way more info? 🤔

Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

If it's working great at the indoor application rate then it probably wouldn't be the smartest idea to double it. If you want to push them harder I would go with gradual increases.

infam0usgro

infam0usgro

For those of you that use jacks ferts for indoor growing…do u follow indoor measurements or outdoor measurements?
If you're trying to get on the jacks and your doing indoor. A simple look on the web for their 3-2-1 formula will help you tremendously. Understanding your other parameters such as humidity, temperature, and other extraneous variables will also help give you great success, but i swear by jacks. Very well balanced formula!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
How bout now or were you just woofin with your precise npk crap and needing way more info? 🤔
A wise guy, and needs information., so funny.

Personally, I've never used jacks. What I'm trying to emphasize is giving actual real world information, lots of it Give as much information as possible to get an educated response. Your not the only person on these forums looking for information. If I don't get around to answering something, it's because I'm doing something else.

I suppose you can use any (one) formula you want, and get "some" results. That said, most of the people here are using a little more nuanced approach to flowering pants. Not a one stop in a bottle approach.

Pictures, and gathering information about the actual grow, it's environmental conditions, temps, humidity, exposure, soil composition, light intensity and spectrum, AM fungi, and nitrification bacteria, appropriate pot size, and wateing regimes, pH flucuations, ect. ect. ect... A brief history of the grow. All these factors are going to highly effect nutrient uptake.

Simply put, when you look at a plant, and see what it's telling you, you get a better picture of what's actually happening.
Generally speaking, if your looking to veg, you need a 4-1-1
If your flowering, you should be using at minimum a 3 part solution. For example. Masterblend, Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium sulfate.

I'm sure it can be done with the Jacks also, (Jacks, Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate) but approaching things like hey do I dump twice as much here, or there, is simply not going to yield satisfactory results IMHO.

Last edited:
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

A wise guy, and needs information., so funny.

Personally, I've never used jacks. What I'm trying to emphasize is giving actual real world information, lots of it Give as much information as possible to get an educated response. Your not the only person on these forums looking for information. If I don't get around to answering something, it's because I'm doing something else.

I suppose you can use any (one) formula you want, and get "some" results. That said, most of the people here are using a little more nuanced approach to flowering pants. Not a one stop in a bottle approach.

Pictures, and gathering information about the actual grow, it's environmental conditions, temps, humidity, exposure, soil composition, light intensity and spectrum, AM fungi, and nitrification bacteria, appropriate pot size, and wateing regimes, pH flucuations, ect. ect. ect... A brief history of the grow. All these factors are going to highly effect nutrient uptake.

Simply put, when you look at a plant, and see what it's telling you, you get a better picture of what's actually happening.
Generally speaking, if your looking to veg, you need a 4-1-1
If your flowering, you should be using at minimum a 3 part solution. For example. Masterblend, Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium sulfate.

I'm sure it can be done with the Jacks also, (Jacks, Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate) but approaching things like hey do I dump twice as much here, or there, is simply not going to yield satisfactory results IMHO.
That’s how I roll 🤘🏻

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

If you're trying to get on the jacks and your doing indoor. A simple look on the web for their 3-2-1 formula will help you tremendously. Understanding your other parameters such as humidity, temperature, and other extraneous variables will also help give you great success, but i swear by jacks. Very well balanced formula!
It looks like the 321 formula is for hydroponic grow..? I’m old school - soil. Thanks for the info.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It looks like the 321 formula is for hydroponic grow..? I’m old school - soil. Thanks for the info.
So what are the different needs between soil and hydro that you can't use a hydro formula in soil?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For those interested in jacks I suggest this thread here. This man knows what he is talking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom